~Netflix and chill

Y/n pov
I

t all happened fast. Aaron leaned in I closed the gap. It was a simple kiss but then it got hot in the room. It turned into a make out kiss. Then he grabbed the tip of my shirt. He pulled it off, I knew where this was going and I was not going to Let it pass. I pulled off his shirt AND pants.
"So you wanna play that game." I heard Aaron say as he pulled back from the kiss.
He ripped off my pants and panties. He laughed as he saw how wet I was. Then he unclipped may brah.
I didn't want him to see my ugly figure so I covered up.
"Y/n you don't have to be shy I don't care about your figure I care about you."
And with that I let him see me. He looked at me and smirks. But before he did anything I ripped of his boxers. His member flew out. I drooled at the sight. He was a 16 inch. I just HAD to do it. I started sucking on it not giving any teasers because then that would of teased me.
I could hear him grouning(idk how to spell this) of the pleasure. Then he pulled out his member.
"Y/n it's your turn to be pleased" Aaron said smirking.
He put himself into me. I cried in pain. Aaron looked at me and kissed my pain away. He waited until I felt good. He started to go faster and harder.
"Gahh Aaron faster harder deeper . Please daddy please i beg YOUUUUU!" I yelled .
Aaron did as told. Then without warning I cummed into him. He did the same.we did 2 other rounds of this when we fell asleep.
'hope I don't get pregnant'

Ayeeee I did it and guess what I don't feel bad . Why because I'm a dirty minded girl. Bye love Chu.