jealous?

You pov

I'm happy. I'm marrying the man of my dreams. How corny you may think, but Aaron is really nice,cute,caring,and much more. So when a girl hits on him I get mad.
   Aaron and I were at the mall, we were getting new clothes for each other. We were at forver 21. Aaron waiting near the changing rooms and I in the changing room.
   I come out to see Aaron and this girl talking- well more like the girl flirting with him while Aaron starts to look uncomfortable.
   Well it's not my fault that I can get really jealous really fast. I slowly walk back inside the changing room and change into something else, something a little more revealing.
(You chose)
I walk out with a wrobe on and go to Aaron.
   "Hey bebe! I think I might get this. You know for when we go to our honeymoon. So what do you think?" I say looking at the girl when I said honeymoon.
   The girl walked away when realizing that Aaron had a wife. Aaron chuckled at the sight and said. " You know I would never cheat on you my princess. There was no need to get jealous and were that. Buuuttttt... You already have it on... SOOOOO... I'm going to buy it for you and we are going to use it tonight. Aaron said with a smirk looking up and down at me. (A/n perverted Aaron anyone? Should I do that for one of the chapters??)
   I blushed at the comment. Seeming that I was always the flirty one. And he was the one who ended up blushing.
   We go home early do to Aaron wanting to touch me so bad that he got a boner. When we get home Aaron picked me up braid style and walked into our room.

Aaron pov

WHAATTTTT!!!I have been 3 days since I've felt that smooth skin of hers!!! 3. Days!!! That's a world record!
   I carried her to our room. But when I lay her down she ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I look at the door with a frown. Did she not wanted to do this?
   She comes out with the sex dress on. Stupid! She was going to put it on!! I'm such an idiot. She walks to me in a sexy way. The way that she always does when she wants me to get excited. Fuck... She wants to tease me... Heh she can't tease me if I tease her first...
  "Aaron why do you have that smirk?" Y/n said in her angel like voice. God I love her
   I said nothing but simply took off my clothes. I walked to her and untied you one of the ribbon. That one ribbon made that hole this fall off.
   Push her into the bed. (A/n do y'all want a three some??) I lay on top of, that of course puts my dick into her already wet pussy. But right as I hear her moan I pull out. I see her roll her eyes at me then flipped us over so she was on top.
   "Na nu boi! I'm not gonna be teased today." Y/n said as she pushed herself into my dick. We both moan.
   I flipped us over and I started thursting at max speed. All I hear are moans from the both of us. I grabbed her boobs and suck on one while massaging the other. I grip her tighter as my dick starts to thrub with pain. I hear y/n moaning non-stop as she scratches my back.
   My thrusts get slopyer and my grip on her boobs release. I take out my dick as I cum, not wanting my princess to get pregnant at least not yet. Y/n cums all over my dick. As I lay on the bed (a/n he was on top of her. So he was not on the bed. Sorry if I confersed you) y/n goes down and starts to lick my dick. She stop licking it and looks at me with a smirk on her face.
   "Bebe!! I didn't tease you! Well I did but please?" I pout.
   She licks my dick again, this time I wanted more and couldn't handle the pain of waiting. I grabbed locks of her hair and shoved her face onto my dick making her suck it. I know it's mean but I can't handle the wait! When I release her hair she starts sucking harder and faster. I moan out her name. 5 mins of that she lays down, her head on my chest and her hands slowly rubbing my cock. She stops when she falls asleep. Man I love her

OK SOOOO do y'all want perverted Aaron? Also do y'all want a three some??? Like it can be a guy only or girl only or mixed. If you do leave a comment o  which 3 you want! Kk byeeeeee