wedding day

Travis POV

Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. It's time. It's time. OK OK calm down Travis. Nothing big at all. Your jest getting married to the women of your dreams. Yea! That's not nerving at all! What am I saying! I'm hella scared right now. I think Aaron is nerves to! He is walking around the room with his eyes closed. He doesn't open them untill he hit a wall and only an 'ouch' came out as he started walking again.

Aaron pov

Today is the day. I don't know what to do. What to feel. What to think. I mean, what can I do? Garroth is my best man along with Zane and Vlad. Yes all my best men are brothers but who cares it's 2017! Yo! I feel stupid for saying that...
   Travis's bed men are Dante, Laurence, and Gene. We still have 2 hours till the wedding starts.

Fast forward 2 hours !!

Me and Travis are standing on the platform thingy while the wedding starts. Today I'll be married to the love of my life. Travis will be to.
   Kim has now grown into the mystreet wierdness. So now she has a sign saying
'Y/n and Aaron names into a ship name. And travlyn'
   I lightly chuckle when I see that at first Kim was so shy and now she is Garroth's girlfriend (a/n yeah yeah garroth is with Kim! I dono I just feel like in the mystreet seareas they will be together I may be wrong tho.).
   My heart skips a beat when I see y/n in her beautiful dress. I look over at Travis and it looks like if we don't get over this soon he might has a nose bleed.

Travis POV.

Oh. My. Goodness. That session makes her look SOOOO beautiful. The dress also makes her ass and boobs look HUGE and squishy just how I like them.

Katelyn pov.
I know what Travis is think, how my ass looks big and all. I picked out this dress just for him. So on our honeymoon he can get a load of this.

IM LAZY AND I WANNA MAKE A NEW BOOK SO TIME SKIP WHERE THEY KISSED AND  NOW THEY ARE MARRIED!

Y/N POV

Aaron thew me on the bed, lust in his eyes. When we got to the hotel room he ripped off my dress. He took off his pants and shirt. He hopped on the bed on top of me too. He started by kissing my neck leaving hickies and gown down to my boobs.
   Trust me I bet my moans where heard from the lobby. He ripped off my bra and panties. He quickly took off his underwear.

Aaron pov.

I shoved my dick into her making her shout out with pain and pleasure. I never did that before. I always waited for her. But today I needed her badly. I thrust in and out with full power. I hear is her moans getting louder and louder.
   "Aaron, man I love you... But I'm to tired. I mean.... I am pregnant..." I think was what I heard when I passed out.