They choose us instead of them.<3

Y/n pov
PS. Lylacks(idk how to spell it) means thoughts

I wake up in the arms of Aaron, I smile at the sight of him snoring softly. I slowly get out of his grip and look around the room we were in. There was a TV I  front of the bed. A bathroom next to a little stand that had a hairdryer and a mirror. Next to the entrance of the room there was a pouch that had a card.
   Oh! I bet we are at a hotel or something.
   I go to the bathroom and turn on the shower. I turned it to hot/cold and toke off my clothes and hoped in. Right in the middle of the shower I feel a pair of hands slither around my waist. I turn around to see Aaron-naked- in the shower with me. But what he accidentally does kinda turns the both of us on.

Aaron pov

   I was trying to pull her into a hug when my dick accidentally went inside her ass. I hear her moan with both pain and pleasure. I smirk knowing that we are both turned on. I take this chance and flip her and shove my dick up her pussy.
   I started thursting harder and harder not letting her take a change to take all of this in. I hear her moans getting louder and louder. I feel her nails scratching my back, her screams turn into shouts of pleasure. I feel the hot/cold water pouring on us, making us sick together.
   "Ahh-hh-gg A-aaron i-i-im g-g-going to c-cum.!!" Y/n yells into my ears.
   I pull out and start to kiss her neck showing how much she makes me happy. That I would never leave her. I start to leave even more hickeys on her the last time. Showing off that she is mine and no one elses.
   For the rest of the time in the shower we make out, not even caring about the water getting hotter/colder.

Y/n pov

When me and Aaron finally get out of the shower we change back into our clothes and meat Travis and Katelyn outside of a cafea.
   "Wow! Y/n! What's up with all those hickeys?... Did you and Aaron have fun?" Katelyn said with a smirk on her face.
    "I could say the same. You didn't even try to take the smell of sex off you. And your hair girl, now THAT'S sex hair." I said back gaining a red Travis and Katelyn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~le time skip!~~~~~~~~~~~

When we get our table me and Katelyn decided to go wash-up in the lady's room. When we get out and close to our table we see to girls flirting with Travis and Aaron. I can see the range on Kate's face, and I feel the same way.
   "Y/n... Look at them... They look so much better then we do... I mean they have better boobs and a bigger ass... Travis would like them better then me..." Katelyn said with a frown.
   " Yeah true and those girls look more like Aarons type then I do. Aph told me Aaron likes mysterious and bad looking girls. Something I'm not..."

(OK bare with me OK? This is the best I could find

(OK bare with me OK? This is the best I could find.)

Katelyn and I go to our table to see that the boys had not seen us yet. Sooo  we hide and listen to the conversion going on.
   " Look not to be mean but we have girlfriends and we don't want to fuck anyone else but them. Sorry." Travis says with a smirk when he said 'fuck'.
   "Oh come on! Carmen and I don't bite! And who will know! We just think you and the black haired boy are cute!" The girl with the brown hair said.
   "Mhmmm~ and I bet Miriam and I would even do a foursome~ I know your girlfriends don't let you do that." Carmen said looking straight at Aaron bitting her lip.
   "Look. We are not here for you. We have girlfriends. They are not sluts like you two. We love them and would never cheat on them. Do you need me to make you understand? We. Think. You. Two. Are. Sluts. We. Love. Our. Girlfriends. You. Understand?" Aaron said looking pissed as fuck.
    The two girls left with a huff to the next table were 4 guys were drinking beer.
    Katelyn and I ran towards the two boys and hugged them. We then left, leaving Katelyn and Travis at their house. Me and Aaron went home and fell asleep.

     Oh how I love you Aaron <3
    You chose me instead of her

HEY GUYS!!! IM DONE!! You like it???? What should I do next??? Love y'all!!

From: Brisa
To:you!