He loves me.

Your pov.
As Aaron was driving the car to the arcade (fav song) came on. Of course I started singing to it. But then stupid Travis HAD to change it!!!! But when he did I didn't care because it was MILKSHAKE!!!!!!

Me and Travis being the only goffballs in the car started singing to it. Katelyn was starting to sing but quitely. And Aaron well he was just laughing his head off.
"KATELYN BABY! JUST SING! YOU KNOW YOU WANNA~!"Travis said winking at her.
Katelyn gave up and started singing too. Then me being the asshole I am said something that mad both me and Aaron laugh and Katelyn and Travis blush.
"Aye Katelyn! How deep did Travis put it in? Did you guys do round 2? You guys scream so loud! Was the fuck worth it?"
Katelyn stopped the music and said blushing madly "Were we That loud?"
"Oh hell yeah! We were braking the bed! Ohhhhhh I got an idea!" Travis said leaving me and Katelyn confused. Travis starts to whisper to Aaron. When he was done  whispering to Aaron he looked at the both of us.
Aaron turned the car around and started heading to who knows where.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ le time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Travis pov

When Aaron stopped the car the lady's where already asleep. I picked up Katelyn and kissed her cheek. It was late already. Aaron wanted to get the best hotel so we went to the other side of the city.

 Aaron wanted to get the best hotel so we went to the other side of the city

Aaron came back with two keys. He threw one at me as he picked up y/n. They are my otp! Me and kawaii~chan have a big ass shrine of them. I take Katelyn to my room and lay her down on the queen size bed. I lay down next to her. As I reach to turn off the lights I feel A hand slither on my chest.
" Good night" Katelyn said quitely before falling to sleep. I turned off the lights and fell asleep with the love of my life right next to me.

Aaron pov
Y/n. There is many things that she is. She is beautiful. Wonderful. Nice.careing. and gentle. Her lips fit perfectly with mine. Her ( color of hair) hair is perfect even when she wakes up. Her body. That body can make anyone fall in love with. That's why I have to be careful. I want her to be mine. I'm afraid that she will go with someone else. I'm afraid that I'm not good enough.

I look at her. Her lips just there. I leaned in and kissed her lightly hoping she won't wake up. But she did. She wrapped her arms around my neck deeping the kiss. I can feel that she does love me that she will stay with me beyond anyone can imagine. I turn off the lights and fall in a deep slumber next to y/n. Then one I will propose to in just a few days...

Omg I'm done! I hope you guys like it! Leave a comment on what I should do next! I'm thinking of ending this book fats so I can make a boyfriend scene of mystreet! Anyway have a wonderful day/night and I'll see you next time!