Haider Ali Khan!

General:Did you know anything about your people, i mean about your ancestors,your family?
Sultan:Yeah,i learned from my mother that we were sayyids.
General:Do you know what it means.
Sultan:Yes,I do father used to tell my mother that we are from Banu Hashim tribe.
General:Thats right,your descendants of such high royalty,so dont bring down their name.
Sultan:What did i do now?
General:You didnt do anything,but if you divert from your path,then just keep that in my mind.
Sultan:What?
General:That you have a lot to do,your ancestors were the one who glorified and who protected Haram-sharif and you hail from them so you get it dont you.
Sultan:Oh,i get it but before that you need to tell me everything about my father.
General:Well,we dont have a lot of time so i will tell you in short.
Sultan:Go on.
General:Your father was born in 1719 and was brought up in Mysore
My king was a decent man and since hailing from royal bloodline he was excellent in military and in calculations.Seeing this,the then king Krishna Wodiyaar(lord 2nd) was admired and appointed your father as the commander-in-chief.Your father utilised this opportunity and thus began the golden era of Mysore,he using his mind and proper utilisation of power made Mysore the strongest and other kingdoms feared us,then the public declared him the de facto ruler of Mysore.But behind closed doors were the east India company taking over India exploiting its goods for personal means,Seeing this your father got aroused and told them to stop this and return from wherever they came.
Sultan:Even i am getting aroused now!
General:Dont interrupt,just listen
Sultan:Ok continue...
General:The company refused and waged a war on mysore and thus began the first freedom war,a war for the nation.Then later on the french too supported us and from then on there were continued wars till date.
Sultan:We need to win.
General:Now you are talking.
Sultan:We have to,this is our home,how can they occupy,they are our guest,we respect them that doesnt mean they will exploit us,we have to show them what we are made of after all we are the lions of mysore.
Note:This is a completely fictional story,no person or community is discriminated.Thank you