Can Gerard speak in tongue?

We all know that Gerard has a sexy tongue.

But how did his tongue become so sexy?

Many conspiracy theories suggest that Gerard worships the Tongue God, who was the one blessed him with the sexiest tongue to ever exist.

This is 100% true. I have researched everything. I watched 4 hours worth of conspiracy theory videos on YouTube, robbed a bank, read all of the posts which he has shared and even listened to every MCR song backwards.

When you listen to each song backwards you can hear Gerard speaking in some strange language which after months and months of research I have concluded to believe is tongue god language.

Now don't go asking 'what the actual fuck is tongue god language?'
Because it is a real thing, trust me.

Gerard speaks this in his music due to the deal he made with the Tongue God when he was 14yrs old.

He summoned the Tongue God using cat hair, a coffee stained mug, an old Christmas ornament and a few candles centred in a large drawing of a tongue. When he did this he asked the Tongue God if he would give him a sexy af tongue.

The Tongue god thought Gee was already super sexalicious but any way he complied and gave him what he wanted, however, in order to maintain his sexy tongue he was told that he had to create a band with a weird yet catchy name and subliminally speak in tongue throughout all of their songs.

So that's my theory.

Yes Gerard, we all know you worship the Tongue God.