1

10 years ago:

" Look at you, you're soo fat you can't even fit your own pants," he said.

"Please leave me alone," I begged.

He grabbed his book bag and hit me with it and moved to another table. His friends stayed behind and pulling my hair, the teacher would notice but she'll keep teaching. I went home today crying because guess what? He cut my hair, put gum in it, and then he spilled his milk on me on purpose in the cafeteria. My mom was upset and called the school, but this wasn't the first time it has happened.

The principal told her it was best if they would move me to another school. My mom argues back but he thinks I cause the problems, I always do whats right, I get in trouble some times but not every day, once in a while for talking or giggling.

My mom decided that we would move to our other house in California for a few years. She went online later that night and bought two plane tickets for tomorrow. That night I went to sleep with my hair half way chopped and half way bald, thanks to Christensen Johnston.

The next day I got up early, showered, brushed my teeth and got dressed and ate breakfast. I started packing and throwing away things, by 1:00 my mom came in the room and told me that the movers are coming to move my things to the other house. At 3 we went to the airport and flew to California.

Now:

I woke up from my king sized bed and checked my iPhone 7 plus. I put my curly hair up in a bun and went to the bathroom to do my hygiene, I got dressed and did my make up. I changed alot, I'm finally learned how to do my make up, lost alot of weight, learned how to dress, learned how to be a mature lady. I'm finally 20 years old, just turned them in April and its June, summer time !!!

My Bestfriend Sephora and Jasmine came over and Sephora took me pictures, and we posted them on my instagram, but the one I like the most was the full body picture outside of my house I looked so fine, anyways we got ready to go to my trap house. Yes you read right my trap house, I sell dope and am one of the powerful drug lords.

Once we got to the trap house everybody was staring at me, my security guard greeted me and when I got inside all the boys were looking at me and cat-calling me, I flicked them off and told them to back to work. I headed into my office with both my girls behind me and seen a gold envelope on my desk. I opened it and read it, I instantly got mad, who ever wrote this is going to get killed, I am sick and tired of death threats and in a fancy gold envelope? Like seriously? Come on now.

I threw it on my desk and sat down, I told Jasmine to call in who ever received the envelope and put it on my desk. She went and my youngest dope boy came in with her, Tristen Martinez.

" Yes mam, did you call for me?" he askes looking a little bit nervous.

" Yes I did, who and when did you get this envelope?" I asked looking serious.

" I came in this morning to open up the trap house and to make sure everything was in order and found it on the back door step." he said looking everywhere else but at me.

It pissed me off and he was doing it on purpose.

" Oh really?" I asked getting up and hitting the desk at the same time, I was beyond pissed and this little boy thinks I am playing with his ass.

He jumped back and looked scared, I am glad he is scared of me. I dismissed him but before he left I threatened to kill him if I found out something about him. I sat back down and started signing orders and counting my money, I had called earlier one of my boys to count all the cocaine and weed we had because lately some of it has been disappearing.

I signed the paper after revising it and comparing it with what I had received from the shipment. Later me and the girls decided to go shopping and get our hair and nails done, tonight we were going to go clubbing. I just been in the mood to turn up, and since today is Friday the clubs are going to be turnt and full, just how I like them. The VIP section is always going to be reserved for me cause I always go every Friday or weekend, the manager is my dad's bestfriend so we get the best VIP section, with a pool and jacuzzi just for us and our friends.

------------- 3 hours later -----------

I got my hair done and slayed along with my hair and alot of clothes and shoes.
I went home and showered quickly, the girls had called a limo earlier so it will be here in a little bit cause its 7:50 and it will get here at 8:00. I put on my suede V-neck royal blue dress with my clear Kim K Inspired heels, my greish-silver clotch, my phone and my keys. Soon as I was done the limo was here and I got inside with my girls, we started to turn up to Needed Me by Rihanna.

We took pictures and obviously Sephora had been dressed so her picture was from earlier. All she did was shower put on different underwear and the same nude dress she had on with her nude heels. We looked fine as fuck, I already know bitches going to be jealous and start hating. But thats how my life has been since I changed, I am proud to be who I am and proud of how far I've gotten this past 10 years. I accept myself, I have to fine ass bestfriends, I am known as the Blasian Princess and thats my name forever, I even have it tatted on my side when I became a drug lord at 16.