9

(Read disclaimer at the end of chapter please!!) (Also kind of an extra long chapter)

Same day...

Milani POV:

As I pull up to the restaurant,Jasmine pulls up, I get my purse and turn of my car. I get out and Jasmine greets me, apparently at the last minute the guy decided to tell us that only one of my girl could come so Jasmine came since Sephora is sick. We go in to the restaurant and the lady greets us, we ask for reservations under Milio and quickly the lady takes us to the back where there was a big private room with a whole lot of other people. She took us to this table that had a sign that said reserved and had our names, we quickly sat down and thanked the lady. A server came and served us some champagne, we thanked him and I took out my phone and we took a picture showing off our nails and the sign.

After taking a couple of selfies as well, I opened my Instagram and posted the picture with the sign with the caption; Big things are waiting for us @officialjasmineking #meeting #moneymoves

Soon after Emilio, the man we were meeting with, came and we started talking about how we will be moving the drugs and more meetings with new connects, he told us about a new drop and a few missions some of our dope boys were going to do. After 2 hours and a half of discussing the way we were going to do the drop and when we were going to plan the missions it was time to go. We headed into the restaurant and had a meal as business partners and I was more than happy, with the new connects we would be making more money and more money means alot to me.

Emilio ⬆

Emilio

Soon as we finished eating, we said our good byes and Jasmine and I went to our cars, we decided to head home. We both drove off and I decided to do a little bit of shopping, I went to the mall to get me some make up at MAC and to get me some cute outfits because I had hired a professional photographer so I can do a photoshoot.

As I park in the mall I see something that catches my eye, I turn to see what it is and its a woman with a sign and what looks like a baby in the hospital blanket. I walked up to her and she instantly said she couldn't take care of the baby. I feel so sad, and decided to talk to her, after a while I realized I spent most of my time talking to her and decided to invite her to go shopping with me. She said she couldn't and if I could adopt the baby, I came to learn that she is homeless and didn't have anything.