16

Short Chapter

Halloween 2006

No one's POV ....

Little 10 year old Milani is in her room getting ready for the schools halloween party, she is twirling and looking at herself in the mirror in her fairy custom while she waited on her mom to drive her to school. Once her mom was ready she called Milani from  the kitchen so they could leave, Milani quickly turned off her light and ran down the stairs into the direction of the kitchen. As soon she reached the kitchen, her mom quickly rushed her out the door that led to the garage and into their car.

Milani's mom was telling Milani to not take any drinks or candy from the big kids or from any adults that weren't teachers, she was afraid Milani would get poisoned or even worse drugged. As Milani's mother drove Milani to school, Milani was mostly ignoring her mom and happy that she was going to be able to go to a party like her big cousins Michelle and Deanna ( Dee-na), so she was excited to tell them about going to a party.

Sadly her happiness was ruined when young Christensen Johnson poured fruit punch on her and threw frosting at her, she ran towards the bathroom in tears while everyone laughed at her and no one tried to help her. She sat in the bathroom floor crying, wishing she was different and popular like the other girls. As she cried and cleaned herself up with paper towels, she never imagine that her life would change drastically.

End.....

Milani POV:

I was currently getting my costume fitted for tonight because today is Halloween and the girls and I decided to throw a party with my dope guys and girls plus a few people that we have met being here in Atlanta

I was currently getting my costume fitted for tonight because today is Halloween and the girls and I decided to throw a party with my dope guys and girls plus a few people that we have met being here in Atlanta. Its been exactly 6 months and I'm happy and so relaxed that I decided to come back, there has been lots of bad things going on but since the last incident on Jasmine's birthday everything has been good.

My mom was so excited and we've been having girls nights and spa days which I missed a lot. Sephora got a job at Victoria Secret and Jasmine has been handling my agenda for business meetings with Milio and setting up our meetings. Maya has grown and is 4 months old, I can't believe how big she has gotten. Being mother and a drug dealer is hard but I wouldn't have it any other way, I'm glad I decided to keep her because God knows what could've happened to her.

Everyday, when I'm bathing her or just watching her while she sleeps, I think on how can a mother just not take care of their child? I also think on how there are mother's out there who just don't give a fuck about their kids. Or how they rather be more of a woman then a mother. I be seeing in social media how mother's prefer leaving their kids with the grandma, their friends, or the baby father (who has nothing going on for him) and go party or go out to drink and do drugs.

😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

I decided to cut short this chapter because it's going to take me a long time to write it and I want to give you guys an update. Sorry for the inconvenience I just got have a lot of things going on 😪 and a lot of writer's block.