12 Part 1

A few weeks later ... Jasmine Birthday

(New Character will be playing Sephora)

Jasmine POV:

Its my birthday bitches !! I'm finally 20 !!!

Yesterday I went and got my hair done and my nails too, I'm currently on my way to open the venue so that the decorators start decorating. I'm currently wearing a cute white and yellow floral dress, my yellow Givenchy purse, I don't have any make up on just a little bit of highlight and a peachy pink matte lipstick.

On Wednesday I talked to Milani and we cool now so I'm very happy because I honestly hate fighting with her. Anyways we talked and I understand now, I love playing with Maya and watching her at times.

Back to now, I'm waiting on the decorators so they can come and decorate the venue, so I can go and eat. I'm on a military diet since I've been doing a 5 day work out. My phone started ringing and I check and it's Milani so I'm guessing we are going to eat lunch because she was getting new bundles and her nails done and she told me she would call me if she finishes early.

"Hello," I said once I picked up.

"I'm on my way, where we eating at?" she asked.

" I was thinking Red Lobster, since today is cheat day," I said chuckling once I heard her laugh.

"Alright, I'll see you there." she said and hung up.

"Bitches don't know how to say bye", I said in my mind laughing. As I walked to the door, the decorators came and I give them the key and the half of the money so they can start. I gave the women instructions on how I wanted everything so she said ok, so I left and went to my car so I can meet up with Milani and we can eat.

I make my way to the expressway once I got in my car and drove to the nearest Red Lobster. As I'm singing/ rapping along with Black Bear to Do Re Mi, my phone rings and I see an unknown number pop up on my radio screen, since my phone was conected to the bluetooth. I decline it and continue to sing/rap, once I got to Red Lobster the song was over and some weird song came on. I turn off my car and get my things before walking in to Red Lobster and wait for Milani before asking for a table.

Milani POV: