Chapter Four

"WHO'S READY FOR DITCH DAY!!!!" Everest screamed to the Senior class, with the addition of Mal and Carlos. They were all outside the Auradon Prep Campus, each student docked with towels and bags.

"I'm actually surpised that we made it out here." Mal said to Carlos.

He looked at her and shrugged, "I'm just surpised that nothng went wrong yet."

As if on cue, Ben came racing out as everyone made their way of the buses. Carlos noticed and elbowed Mal. "Your boyfriend is here."

Mal spun her head around to see Ben In line to check the bus. She tuned back to Carlos, trying to figure out what to do. "New York Looks? Ben didn't recognize us last time so it's worth a shot." She told him. He shook his head yes as Mal said the spell and before they knew it Mal's hair was now blonde and wavy and Carlos' was now all black and curly.

Ben got up in the bus, he was wearing his signature Auradon Prep look, but looked tired. "Hey guys, sorry, I just need to look through the bus to make sure that their are no Juniors on board." He said as he said as he started looking.

Everest and Matthew looked at each other. "Aren't Mal and Carlos on board?" Matthew asked his friend.

Everest looked toward the back of the bus to see Mal and Carlos, but with Blonde and Black hair and with sunglasses on. Ben looked at the two students with sunglasses on, and shrugged as he walked to the front and got off. "Have fun at Treasure Cove guys!"

Mal, Carlos, Everest, and Matthew let out the biggest sighs as Grumpy's son Grant got up. "LETS ROCK THIS DITCH DAY!!!!" Everyone applauded as the bus drove off.

Back in the Campus, Evie and Jay were talking in the hallway as Ben walked up to them.

"Hey Ben. What's up?" Evie asked.

He sighed, "I know Mal and Carlos were on the bus. You guys have 30 minutes to get them or else they are suspended."