Chapter 1

“My Queen where are you?” A voice echoed. The graying man walked through the hallways looking around for the Queen of Solaria. He walked outside and saw her. She was practicing her sword skills on a tree. He walked up to her and the Queen swung around and nearly hit his neck with the wooden sword.

“Panda! I am sorry I thought you were Eri.”

“It’s okay Kay. But you have been obsessed with swords since Eri died and the war with Juro ended. Why?”

“Eri told me to work on it.” Kay, the queen, said.

“You have to eat lunch and then you will be able to do whatever.” Panda said. “Your birthday is in a few days. You will be twenty five years old.”

“Cool.” Kay said. She didn't care about her birthdays anymore.

Panda sighed. Kay was a very social person and helped out her people a lot. Then Eri died and Kay began to seclude herself from the people and birthdays. Eri barely allowed himself to be seen when he was around. He was almost always in the Nexus or on Samsgard. When Eri was seen he seemed to be waiting for something. Kay lit up whenever she saw Eri. Panda turned around to head back inside.

Kay didn't head back out after lunch. She took a shower and then walked to the library. She spent the evening reading. Kay walked back to her room. She didn't want dinner. But when Panda gave it to her, Kay ate it. Panda made sure Kay ate because, if left to her own, Kay wouldn't eat. Kay laid down and went to bed. Panda help shut down the castle and then went to bed.

A scream filled the hallways around midnight. Panda awoke and ran towards Kay’s room. Her bodyguards Jason and Chase were already in the room. Kay was curled in a ball and was crying. Her blue R.S.B. energy and her light energies surrounded her body. She seemed to be in pain, a lot of pain. Panda knew she might disappear so while he had the chance he stuck a bracelet on Kay’s wrist. He asked Jason and Chase to help hold her down so he could see what was wrong. They got her down but then Kay opened her eyes. Her face was covered in fear. Her eyes were midnight blue. She started to struggle and broke free. Kay used his powers to attach herself to the ceiling so she wouldn't get caught and run out of the castle walls.

Kay awoke in the middle of the woods far outside of the city. She had no clue where she was or how she got there. Kay remembered feeling a burning in her legs and sides. The next thing she remembered was Queen Aurora, King Corona, and for some reason Neutron standing over her. Kay stood up. Her legs felt like jelly so she sat back down. Kay had had the burning feeling in her left leg before but never was it that bad. Kay could only walk a few feet at a time and for some reason her powers didn't want to help her out. No animals attacked her. A bear actually came out of the woods to protect her. Kay didn't know that at first and was a little scared because he was a really large bear. Night fall came. Kay was scared. The bear patted Kay with it's paw and led her to a cave. Kay trusted the bear and followed. She laid down meaning to stay awake all night but she fell asleep. Kay awoke the next morning surrounded by the bear who was protecting her. Kay still had no clue where she was going. The bear seemed to want her to follow so Kay followed. After traveling all day. They came across a castle like hers but something was different. She walked in the front door. Kay looked back and saw the bear following her. She felt safe and continued to walk.

“This castle is really old as you can see.” A voice echoed behind her. Kay turned around. The bear was gone and she saw a man who seemed to be of high status.

“What happened to the bear?”

“I am the bear. The bear is me. However you like. Anyway, let me tell you about this place. Two brothers once were born here. The oldest had his territory as did the youngest. The youngest was Hati, the oldest was Skoll. They fought over the control of the whole planet. Many followers died. Eventually Hati gathered his followers and put them on a ship to find another home. Thus this planet became Solaria. I need to test you but I will let you sleep tonight. I know you're probably hungry. I can make something if you want it.”