chapter 12

"Dammit!" Ben shouted as soon as he read that he needed to become the fourth king he dropped the scroll. "Why can't they take the triplets?" Ben picked up the scroll and decided to finish reading the scroll.

They are willing to become loyal to Solaria on one condition; you must return as the fourth king. I know when we talked to you about it the first time I met you you were unwilling. I bet you just threw down the scroll and shouted angrily in the Earth language. Then you probably asked why we didn't ask one of your siblings.

Ben chuckled, his cousin didn't know how right he was.

According to the Solarian queen, the gem triplets don't wish to return to Juro, and as much as I hate to say it, in a way they are seen as traitors to those who trusted Arcturus. They say you aren't because they overlooked it due to the fact that you were Juro's top scientist. Everyone looked at you as the best candidate for being king first. Your parents, although they were traitors, were part of the main branch of the royal family of Juro. You had magic in you, so strong that it was stored on your skin as tattoos. You were a genius and I told some of the Jurai which light warrior you were and they said that you had a great amount of finesse and skill in your fighting. Few people knew your parents were mages, but to those who did it was obvious that you were trained by them. Some of your friends too. I mean with them not so much, they specialize in other things. They used basic magic for flight and to shield themselves but they did not use magic of the Jurai, Jurius magic. In the tapes that we will likely use in the future to teach strategy you say 'Jurius Duyu' or the Sense of the Jurai before the big fights where you might be overwhelmed. Strategically you were a genius this is one of the reasons why you are needed. I have talked to the Red-Crescent family. I don't know if you have learned our families name before we all just had the name Jurai Warrior and a number. We were the royal Red-Crescent family of the planet Juro. There are several royal families that you will need to learn. I am sure the Queen of Solaria hasn't heard of them either. Her assistant... oh what was his name... I don't remember he says that she is working hard on helping Samsguard and Juro. Not to mention the battle with us that killed her fiancé. We are still sorry about that. I don't understand how she lost her fiancé and is still our greatest ally. Anyway all of the Red-Crescent family agree that you should take your place and we will teach you all you need to know to be the king. Please come see me with a response ASAP and although you had left Juro and the people of Jurai please remember that the lives of your people are at stake. I miss you cousin. I will continue to research our history and prepare things. We will proceed as though you are taking the crown. Oh one more thing I found something interesting. Look at the attached file.

Ben looked at it and smiled. He would mention it later.

"Kay we need to go to Juro when ever we are done here."

"Did something happen to the third king?" Kay asked while setting the table.

"No but something will be happening soon. Juro is running out of material since Arcturus ravaged the land they are hoping to relocate to Solaria."

"What does that have to do with you? What I mean is why do you know before me?" Kay asked suddenly another interdimensional eagle appeared out of a portal and landed on Kay's shoulder.

Dear Queen Kay, queen of Solaria,

I, the third king of Juro, request your presence in Juro for an important meeting. We have a problem and require immediate assistance.

Sincerely, Lucas Red-Crescent.

"Well, that still doesn't explain it but dinner is done." During the dinner, Kay explained to her grandparents everything they wanted to know.