Chapter 4 -I'm not crazy?-

"Nick?" Storm said quietly almost in a whisper. Nick looked at her with confusion then his faced turned into shook. "Storm?" Nick said quietly almost in a whisper. Storm stepped out behind the tree with a look of shock and nervousness. "Okay hold on nick you know this person?" Freddy said pointing at Storm. "Okay first of all this person ahs name her names Storm and she's my best friend." Nick said as he looked at Freddy. "Right Storm...oh ouch." Nick said when he looked at Storm she had fainted and fell to the ground. "Okay Freddy go get Jason, Michael, and Chucky and I'll take her to the cabin." Nick said picking up Storm. "Got it" Freddy said.

          "Do you think she died?" Chucky asked

          "Nah she just fainted plus she's still breathing." Freddy answered.

          "I mean, we could kill her?" Chucky added.

          "What! Dad NO!!" Glen snapped at his father.

         "Guys Shh she's waking up." Nick said shushing them.

         Storm sat up slowly rubbing her head "What happened?" Storm asked not opening her eyes. "Well you fainted." Said Nick. Storm slowly opened her eyes then screamed. Kicking Chucky in the face. "AYYYE!!!!!" Chucky yelled picking up his knife. "Chucky!" Tiffany screamed walking in the room. Chucky put down the knife. "W-where am I." Storm said scared. "Okay look I know this seems scary but tr-" Nick got caught off. "Seems scary there's a bunch killers around me who shouldn't exist I must be going crazy I have to be you disappeared you couldn't have gotten sucked into mirror I'm just crazy I knew it great." Storm babbled. "No Storm your not crazy okay I did get sucked into a mirror, they do exist and I know it sounds crazy but just let me explain." Nick said trying to calm Storm down. "Okay can you explain without them here?" Storm asked pointing to the killers who surrounding her bed. "Aye what's wrong with us? HUH?" Jason asked flinging his machete in the air. "Okay guys please?" Nick asked. Some nodded and others pulled others out of the room.

          "Okay now EXPALIN!!" Storm yelled at the last part.

          "Okay just listen care fully." Nick said. "When we were eight and we were playing in my house and I fell into the mirror I got sucked into this world. Now I was terrified when I first came here and I mean what eight year old wouldn't be. But I got chased by Jason threw that small part of the woods were u were and well once he caught me he brought me to this cabin and they had A bunch of there horror friends with them. And trust me there's a lot more then them every horror icon who's ever lived lives here. Jason explained this to me all when I was eight. But also not every horror icon is nice like them I mean there all evil but they didn't kill me cause I didn't cause harm but other horror icons will. Now listen carefully be careful who you trust. Like leather face he will kill anybody or the grudge she will kill anybody. there's not many who won't kill you but stick with the ones who won't kill you." Nick finished sitting back.

       "And who are the ones who wont kill me exactly?" Storm asked.

      "Okay now Jason, Freddy, Chucky, Glen, Tiffany, The puppets from puppet master, Michael, Hell raiser, and It. Okay." Nick said taking a deep breath. There was silence for a moment and then with a deep breath Storm answered. "Okay." Nick looked at her with a small smile. "I've missed you." He said placing his hand on her hand. Storm smiled slightly and moved her hand. "can I meet the others?" Storm asked. Nick nodded.