Chapter 5 -Meeting Jason Voorhees-

Disclaimer the nest few chapters will be of Storm meeting the good monsters from the pervious chapter some will be short some won't. SO STRAP IN!!.

     Nick opened the cabin door and let in Jason a big man with a hokey mask on and wilding a long machete. Storm had watched all the movies and own all the movies which he is shown in her favorite being "The final chapter, Friday the 13th." She took a deep breath and tried to smile. The smile came off more as a I'm terrified and wanna go home. "Hi..." Jason said not knowing his expression because of the mask. "WHAT!....YOU TALK FOR REAL!!." Storm said louder than she should have. "Uhm...yeah doesn't everybody?" Jason asked blinking his one eye. "I-I mean y-yeah but usually, actually in every movie you don't talk...AT ALL!" Storm said using a lot of hand motions as she normally does. "Okay well I could go on for ages talking about why I do and don't talk but that's not what were here about." Jason said putting his elbows on his knees. Storm looked confused I guess she didn't expect all the "Killers" would be so proper. I mean its not like she signing them up for a "Killer camp." Maybe I shouldn't have thought that Storm said biting her lip.

     "Okay well my names Jason Voorhees and I work at Camp Crystal Lake." Jason said sitting up but slouching again. His breath smelled of rotten water (if that's possibly.) His clothes muddy and wet and ripped. "I know who you are, well I mean I've seen all your movies and I like know your backstory.'' Storm said rubbing her chin. "Okay well you said you wanted to meet the good monsters so here we and I am." Jason said putting his arms up in air during what Storm does. "Well I don't know if I would consider you good I mean you do kill people." Storm replied with a sarcastic face. "Look were considered "Good" Because we don't wanna kill nick nor you for the past eight years we've actually been trying to help nick escape." Jason said gripping his machete which got Storm nervous. "Okay, sorry who else is there?" Storm asked with a slight smile.  "I'll go get them." Jason said.