Chapter 6 - Meeting -

Storm took a deep breath and rubbed her face after Jason left. She kept her eyes closed and let her mind rest that was until she heard the door creak open and she lifted her head to see Freddy Kruger. Her eyes widened he looked a lot scary then in the movies. He smiled it wasn't a very pretty smile with his rotten pointing teeth but Storm tried to smile back the best she could. "Are y-you really Freddy Kruger?" Storm asked although she already knew. Freddy Looked at his hand with his glove of knives and said very sarcastically. "I uhm think so." With a sarcastic laugh. Storm tried her best to laugh. "So your a "Good guy" then?" Storm asked putting " around Good guy. "Not necessarily but yes." Freddy said again but doing gun fingers which made Storm actually laugh.

          "I don't understand if you live in this world how do you do like your movies and stuff." Storm asked running her hands through her hair. 

"It's a long Story."

"Trust me I have time."

"Well, in this world is called 'The Creators World' so every single horror icon has either lived here or still does. And we have a Generator that allows us to see the actors that play us, so for me my actor is Robert England. So whenever a new like Nightmare on elm street comes on I'm aloud to go to 'The Creator' and get to watch the movie."

"Wait I got a lot of questions , one who is 'The Creator', two if an actor plays you how are your real, and three if an actor plays you then you actually don't kill people?" Storm asked with again a lot of hand motions.

"Okay well we've actually have never seen 'The Creator' before but all we know is he controls almost everything but there are a few things we can get away with and that's why Nick is still alive because we have been working around the system. And were real because all horror characters were created or thought off by someone so every time a new characters gets thought of they come here. So for example I was thought of by Wes craven, Jason was thought of by Victor miller and Chucky and his family were thought of by Don Mancini. So since we were thought of we came here. And to answer your third question we do kill sometimes when u watch movies and see them die yes its fake but they die in their heads cause their head bodies come here and whatever movies there in that character gets to kill them its actually really fun so I would think twice before you audition for a horror movie role." Freddy said winking.

"wow that's nice to know." Storm said her breath still shaking with her voice. "Hey your okay." Freddy said placing his non knife hand on her shoulder. "Yeah I'm still trying to get use to all of this." Storm said doing a circle hand motion around her head. "Well I would love for you to take your time but we really need to go." Nick said opening the wooden door. "What do you mean?" Storm asked jumping off the table she was sitting on and landing on the wood floor. "We can't stay in one spot for to long or he'll find us." He answered grabbing her hand and pulling her through the door into another room were all the other monsters were. "The creator" Storm said weakly but quickly getting kicked in the ankle by Chucky. "Shush unless your asking for a death wish." He said with an angry face. She was starting to get use to him not finding him as terrifying anymore. 

Nick led her out the back of the building. That's when she realized how unstable the building actually was. Walls cracked with mold and the roof wobbling. She held her chest. "what are we-" she tried to say but Nick shushed her. She rolled her eyes. "This way." Nick said grabbing her hand and yanking her behind a tree. This is ridiculous She thought but stayed close to him. He led her behind more and more trees until they were in a large field hidden by large trees that touched the sky, literally the tops of the trees disappeared  around a disordered colour in the sky it was almost as if they were in a giant globe. 

It was only Storm and Nick now in one mass field of dirt with not many grass patches. "where are the others?" Storm queried looking at Nick who paid no attention to her. "Where are they." She now demanded.  "They keep a lookout for other monsters." He answered but his voice became raspy. "Are y-you okay?" She asked her voice shaky. He slowly turned around his body creaking like an old door falling off it's hinges. "No way."