Broken Blood

Prologue

Blood red splatters on the doorframe beside his head and it would be a full five minutes before I would realize my paintbrush had dropped. I stare up at them, apparitions of the absolute impossible, as my arm twists back to reach for the bottle of pills sitting on the kitchen counter. I knew the day would come when my insanity would reach well past the point of medical help, and it seemed that day was now. Sam (or my warped mind’s concept of what Sam might look like after all this time) swoops down and grabs me, a scream catches in my throat and he scoops me up before I can breath. I am engulfed in him, and before I can push away I am drowning in memories flushing in from beyond the grave, I expect to smell death and dirt on his chest but don’t. I expect to be able to see and breath when he finally pulls away, but all that I see is a blur as I quickly plummet into unconsciousness. I had expected Sam and Dean to both be dead, but there they were.

Info:

Name: Quinn Emerson

Age: 19

Season: Beginning of Season 3

John and Mary Winchester were the godparents of Quinn, the daughter of an old friend. When that old friend died when Quinn was two, John felt obligated to take in Quinn, as she had no living relatives and he had known the little girl since she was a baby.