I love you.

My dad is on the floor bleeding, but he is still breathing.
"Jake.... how did you know..."
"Come on, let's just get out of here" says Jake, out of breath and shakes.
"Jake, seriously. How?"
"I heard you scream and got here as fast as I could. Get your stuff."
"Jake... I feel sick.."
"Okay okay. Just grab some clothes. Everything will be okay."

I pass out.

I wake up and we're in his bedroom. All my stuff is in here, even my chapsticks and I see all my leggings! Wow! He really did get everything.
Jake is asleep next to me. He looks so cute all sleepy. Ugh. I'm starving. I go down stairs to get some food. No way! Jake has my two favorite foods! Pepperoni and pickles!
I make a pepperoni, pickles, and Nutella sandwich.
Mmmmmm, so good. Props to you Jake. I sit at the counter and eat my sandwich when he comes up and starts rubbing my shoulders.
"I see you already made your self at home."
Okay.... that was a little rude.
"Yes. Thank you. I didn't want to wake you up."
"How are you feeling rose.?" Jake says, sounding genuine.
"Better."
His hands feel soooo good on my shoulders.
"That's good. He gets me some water because he knows how Nutella and bread can stick to my mouth.
"You look great, rose."
I blush, but I push it away because I don't want to seem like a little bitch. I refuse to be mushy.
"I see you blushing rose. I feel your heat."
Oh god. I feel sick.
"Come on, it's okay. You don't need to be embarrassed."
He grabs my hands softly.
"Come on let's go upstairs."
He doesn't let go of my hands as he leads me to his room. Our room...?

I sit down on the bed. I feel nervous yet comforted by him. He sits next to me and rest his hands on my face. We stare at each other for a few seconds. He gently pushes my face to his. Our lips connect and I feel sparks. Oh my gosh. I have been waiting for this since I saw him out of my window when I moved in. Our faces mold together like clay.

I start to lean back and he's on top of me. We continue to kiss and he starts to grind on me. He slips his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues dance. He slowly runs his hand down my face to my breast. He squeezes it and massages it. He pinches my nipple in between his finger and thumb. I moan into his mouth.

"Are you sure?" Jake asks softly against my mouth.

"Yes." I whisper.

He slides my leggings off. Next he pulls my shirt over my head. My breasts in my push-up bra are on full display.

"Damn. You're so hot. This color looks so good on you." He says biting his lip.

"Thank you. It's pepperoni red."  I whisper sexily.

He slides my panties off and throws my panties to the floor with the rest of my clothes. He takes his shirt off and I see his amazing body. He slides his shorts off. I see his amazing bulge in his boxers. Wow.

"Are you ready, baby girl?" He says. I nod.

He slides a finger in me. I moan.

"Oh fuck." I say.

He starts to pump his finger in me. I feel close. He pulls his finger out and sucks on it. Damn. He is so hot. He drops his boxers. I see his amazing member in the moonlight. He's large. How is he going to fit? He adds another finger and begins to pump it again.

Then, he slides his shaft in me. I grip his shoulders as we begin to rock. He's going really fast. I love it.

"Oh daddy!" I cry out.

"That's hot, baby girl." He grunts.

We are both moaning together and his bed is rocking against the wall. Fuck.

"You're so tight." He groans. I moan in response. He flips me over. I'm on my stomach, he grabs my arms and holds them behind my back. He slams into me. I feel his balls slap my clit. Fuck this feels so good. Suddenly, he stops.

"Can I change to your ass? I don't want to cum in you." He grunts. I nod.

"I need to tell you something." He groans.

"What?" I say breathlessly.

"I'm a werewolf." He grunts. I shake it off. That's hot.

"No, really. I am."

He goes in slowly. Fuck it hurts. I try to hold back tears. He slides in and out really slowly. It feels good.

"Faster, daddy!" I yell.

He slams me hard and fast. Fuck. I'm close. I can feel he's close. He stills. I feel his dick twitch inside me. He let's go and so do I.
He lays down next to me, our hearts racing and sweating. We are breathless.
"Wow! Jake I didn't know you had that in you."
"Now you've had me in you" he winks.
"Haha!" I say
"I told you I'd get you to to scream my name."
Ugh! Again?! Of course!
"Jake... that was rude."
"I'm sorry rose."
I feel myself drifting off to sleep, I put my head on his chest.
He thinks I'm asleep.
"I love you." He whispers.
"I."
One second later, i'm asleep.