School. Just Great!

*Rose's POV*

Like everyone else I'm not a morning person,but there my alarm was going off saying"get your ass up or I'll kick you." and the reason it says that cause it's true. If I don't wake up I get kick in the ass by my mom. So I got up and got dress ( because I hate morning showers when you have to dry your hair so I take my showers at night) into a pair of black leggings,red tank top,my leather jacket,and my pair of black high heels. Since I'm not a morning person I didn't eat breakfast,I just grabbed my wallets,phone,and my bag and head out top the garage.

I open the garage and see my baby, a red Ferrari. I hopped in and headed to my new school and my parents told me of would take 20 Minutes to get there but I'm a fast driver so it took me like 10Minutes. Of course I get out and everyone was staring at me but I just ignored and went to the office. When I got there I ask the lady/ Secretary for my schedule. I guess you can call me a nerd cause I had all my class to graduate expect my electives and language so when I got my schedule it was all fun classes.

1- chorus

2-dance

3-PE

4-gymnastics

5-Lunch and

6-Spanish

The bell rang so I head off the the class and surprisingly Jake was in here but he drives me crazy. So I try to ignore him in sit in the back but he saw me.

" hey Rose I didn't think I see you in this class"

" actually I was gonna say the same thing"

" Hey is I know I'm sexy so every sexy guy has to have a sexy voice" he said while smirking at me just as I was about to reply the teacher comes in and does like other classes a boring lecture. Luckily for me I only have this class and PE with Jake so when lunch came I realised I didn't get a locker. So I had to walk all the way back to the office and get it. After I got it I went and put my stuff in it and headed to last period. Spanish was so easy since I already spoke it. Yay me.

    Finally school ended and I went home to the usually no parents home. I headed up stairs into my room and heard the most disturbing thing. Moans and groans and yes Jake being scream. In my head I'm thinking like seriously. So I went over to my drawer of pranks and grabbed an air horn. I went to the window end every time I heard a moan I blew it. After about ten times Jake's opens his window and says

" what the fuck I'm trying to do something here"

He is such an idiot I decided to say

" well me too but I can't get it done over the moans and screams of your name"

After I said that he got an devilish grin and said" Well I can make you scream my name if you want"

" Ugh" was all.I could manage to say. And with that I closed the window and went to bed.
The end of school.just great