18: Backstory

"Well I was about 18 when it all started happening. I was a pretty girl in high school, had good friends, a loving family, everything and anything a person could want. But that all changed for me when a girl became jealous of me. She wanted to tear me down no matter what it took. She beat me to crap one day that didn't get to me. She got even more pissed off. So she aimed not for my body but my heart. She called me names, told me who could ever love a freak like me. That really pushed my button. I wiped the floor with that bitch. Sent her to the hospital. I didn't care how much trouble I was in, she deserved it. But then, slowly people started avoiding me, like I was a fucking disease. It got to me, those things that girl said to me. So I learned how to completely rearrange my whole look. Then it became a habit to change my look if someone didn't like it. They all sent me to an insane prison, for crazy people. Then it really got to me. My body took on changes, I learned how to control it. Because if I didn't, popped more pills in my mouth, making me more insane every time. I became so fed up with taking pills, I became so incredibly insane, that my body could morph. That's how I escaped. I morphed into a body guard, and stole his clothes. Although I was still in girl form, no one questioned it because an 'insane', what they called us, had escaped. After that, I went to my house, and killed my own family and friends. I believed that if I killed everyone that was ever close to me, I could never be hurt, and never be loved. Over those years, I built a wall around my heart. Then I found Slendy, he took me in for what I was. Then after three years of training and what not, here I am, talking to you." Offendy sat back, taking all this in. We sat in silence for a moment, before he looked at me and smiled. I couldn't tell if he was forcing himself to smile or not. I hope that didn't change his mind about me. "Do you still like me? Even though I killed everyone that loved me?" I looked down at the fire, disappointed that what if one day, that happened again? He responded calmly. "Yes." I looked at him. He smiled warmly. "But what if... what if I do it again? What if I end up killing everyone I love again?" I began to sob. "I wouldn't be able to live with myself." I held my head, not being able to stop thinking, what if I kill Offender? Gentle hands grabbed my shoulders, moving to pick me up by my legs and back. Offendy sat me down in his lap, and hugged me. I stopped crying. "Stop. I don't want to hurt you." I pushed him away. I tried to crawl away, but he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me back. "Stop." I insisted. "You're not going to hurt me, now sit still." He said, trying to get me to sit still. There was no use in fighting him anymore. I sat still, looking at the ground. "Now look at me..." he instructed. I did nothing. He sighed in fustration, as he couldn't get me to look at him. "Why don't you realize you are not going to hurt me? What happened to earlier, when we were playing around? You telling me how bad my pick up lines were, me wishing you'd laugh at all of them, just to see you smile." I frowned. He really did care about me right now. All I could do was think about those times with him.