Author's Note!

Hey my creepers! I know what your thinking, 'Blah, blah, blah, stuff I don't need to hear.' Wrong! The stuff I write in my author's notes is most of the time almost nessessary to the story. I have a few things to say that are important and then it's back to the story. First of all, I have decided to keep the author notes in a pattern as much as possible, therefore you can get a heads up of when I am going to intrude on your reading. They should be around every 13 chapters. Don't get too exact on me. Secondly, I am debating on whether or not to write an alternate ending to the story. I'm letting you guys tell me if you want me to write a second ending. Also, I have found a song that I like best to suit the story. I should have just edited it into the part where Offender confronted Crystal, but I'm too *cough**cough* lazy! *cough*... so picture it the best you can. Oh and ignore the part after the verse when he says, "And your the reason why I'm alone..." That's all I'm going to say, you'll understand later. That one word makes me almost hate the entire song if it wasn't so damn good. Anyway, I will talk to you later! Bye my creepers!!! ;)
P.S. If you can't get the video at the top of the screen to load or tap the link, look up Jon Bellion All Time Low Lyrics on YouTube.