Chapter 14

×Natan×

We entered the Carnival land because the scent of Devin was so powerful in that place so we assumed that Devin is there, but it's everywhere so its pretty hard for us to find.
Its just me, stanly, billy, Ian, and james.
We scent Devin where all the food carts are placed, but the dog chased us, soon, we scent Devin near at the roller coaster but it started raining ketchup, we went to the comfort room and looked at the mirror, we really cant scent Devin because its smells like someone threw up from the sink, and when we're about to leave the comfort room, the door quickly slammed and stanly hit his head, the door is locked from outside, we're trying to pull it but we helped stanly first, then when we opened the door "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Stanly said , not realizing it was a big thug guy. He punched stanly. I think someone is fooling us.

×Devin×

I quickly bought some roses for Nessie and I sat beside her.

"Hey come on its a joke." I said while she turned around, making me face her back.

"How could you leave me when Im scared." She said, making me regret that I fooled her.

"Im sorry, pls forgive me, what do you want me to do? Do you wanna ride the rollercoaster again?." I asked.

"No, Ride with me with that tall thing." She said and pointed at the dropper tower. This doesnt feel good, but I'll do it for her.

"Lets go" I said and she smiled and hugged me. "Oh thank you! thank you! thank you!" She said.
"Whatever." I answered back, then she pulled me towards the droper tower and we sat and puts on the over-the-shoulder restraints and she giggled, then it pulled us upwards, Nessie didn't yell, but when it pulled us downwards, she yelled so loud, I just closed my eyes, when its finished Nessie sighed and asked me what's next, "bumpercar." I answered.

×Nessie×

I pulled Devin into this bumpercar thing,sounds fun! I saw people riding it and bumping each other. My bumpercar is blue and Devin's are red, then we bump each other off, and we're just laughing and chasing each other, when we're done, I pulled Devin to the Hurricane ride, we sat with each other, as it started, it got higher and higher,faster and faster and we laughed.

After that Devin pulled me towards this pirate ship, and we sat with each other at the edge which Devin said it'll be fun, as it started, the pirate ship was gettin higher and higher, people screaming with laughter, I was screaming and Devin was just laughing. Then after that I pulled Devin in this watergun carnival game.

"What price do you want" Devin asked.

"What about that bear!" I said.

"Ok but I have to win for it" Devin said. Then he started shooting waters to those targets.

"Sorry sir you have to break it." The counter said

"With water?! You expect me to do that with water!" Devin screamed with anger.

"Y-yes sir its the rules." The counter said.

"I have to get this for my girl and you expect me to break that with water!" Devin started to have a demon voice.

"Y-yes sir." The counter said.

"Oh Devin you dont have to win it" I said try to calm Devin down.

"This is what I fucking do with that target." Devin said and broke the water gun and threw it to the target, and the target was broken into pieces, then the counter was shocked.

"Sir you cant do that!" the counter said.

"MAKE ME." Devin grabbed his shirt and pulled it closer to him and the counter was so afraid, like he saw his self in hell in Devin's eyes.

"Devin stop! Remember who you are, and who are you with." I said calmly, Devin let goes of his shirt and the counter just gave us the teddy bear.

"Thank you" Devin said and smiled.

"Devin what was that all about" I asked while hugging the teddy bear.

"Haha nothing, I just want that teddy for you"

"I told you its okay but you wont listen"

"Well, I dont want my girl disappointed, I will do everything just to make you happy." He said.

"That's sweet" I said.

"Wanna ride?" He asked.

"Where?" I asked.

"At the Ferris wheel." He said.