Chapter 6

×Nessie×

This is amazing! But suddenly there's a wierd feeling in my tummy then it starts growling, Devin heard that. "Whats happening,what is this?!" I said panicking,

"you're hungry, it means you need food" he said,

"But i never felt this in heaven" I said.

"Yeah you're an immortal Angel but here in earth you're a immortal Human." He said,

"WHAT?! SO WHAT DO I DO" I said screaming.

"You need to eat come on I'll show you but.." he said.

"But?"

"You have to change, nobody wears a white dress for funeral in the streets."

"What shall I do"

"I have a jeans and some tshirts in there also i have some-"

"What about a underwear" I said.

"Uhh i dont have panties.." then theres a 5 second silence between us. "Don't worry we will shop." He said.

"Thank you hey why are you so nice? I tought you're a demon" I said laughing.

"Shut up just.. just accept it, my kindess has a limit." He said arrogantly.

"Hahaha you're cute when you're kind" I said.

"Uhh" he blushed. "Here is my clothes go change in the bathroom"

"Thanks"

Then once ive got in the bathroom.. I gazed at this small portal with water then i called Devin "Devin what is this portal thing" I said. Devin laughed "it's a toilet poops go in there and some urine then you click this flash so it will be washed away." He said. "Oh so magical, what about this ? " I said, "thats a shower look at this, you will choose hot,cold or normal just flip this and the water will come out" "what a wonderful wishing a water machine called shower" i said smiling and Devin giggles. "What about this?" "This is a bathtub you will fill it with water and put some liquid soap for bathtubs then you're ready to go." Devin said. "Oh wow its like a pond" I said. "Well I'll go now" Devin said and I locked the bathrooms door.. then I took my clothes off and I stood in front of a large mirror I noticed something.. angels doesnt have an organ.. you know the sensitive organ.. I screamed and hope Devin didnt heard that.. i took a shower and use Devin's towel.Then putted the clothes on, then I've got out of the bathroom, I saw Devin just finished changing, he wears a black long sleeves and a jeans. He told me to wear his white shoes.

"So devin, why do you have this apartment" I asked..

"Satan always sent me into a mission." He said seriously.

"What mission" I asked.

"Not for you to know." He said.

Then we left the apartment and got to the store he first buyed me some 'bra and panties' then he let me choose some dress. "The white one" I said. then some girls got into the stores and greeted Devin and winked at him. Then i had this strange feeling. "Choose some panjamas, dresses, or what ever only maximum of 12 clothes." Devin said.Then i picked up this cute pink panjamas, also i picked 2 skinny jeans one ripped, one formal. I picked 3 tshirt with designs and different colors yet simple, then i choosed 2 Shorts and 1 skirt, then i picked 3 dresses, one red, one black, and one white, also Devin recommend a high hills for me and some sport shoes. So we buyed those and i asked Devin "whats that?"
"These are called money, it has a signature of the president, its not a ordinary paper, you can buy whatever you want as long as you have a money" devin said.

"Oh could it buy happiness too?"

"For me, YES!" and he giggled.

"Can i change now im so uncomfortable right now" i said.

"Sure over there in the ladies"

"Got it."

"Then, i putted my black dress on and my high hills also matches my dress." Then i arranged my self..

×Devin×

I was just waiting at the counter looking at some magazines, you know the Dirty ones haha.Its nice being with her,its just, Im hanging out with an angel? She seems fun to be with, also im scared of the day that st.Peter will fetch her and stanly will going to search for me.Its seems like we've only met yesterday and now she is leaving a memorable time with me. I sighed, I overthink to much, I turned around to my left side.. then I saw her.. Nessie got out of the Ladies CR, everything turned into a slowmotion again, I can hear nothing but my hearth beat, She is getting closer, she is so Gorgeous.

"What you doin here? Do i look good?" She asked while smiling.

"Im waiting for you, you took too long. You look almost good." I said arrogantly, Im so shy.

"So rude. So what now?" She said smiling.

"You still hungry?" I asked her.

"Uhm yes." She said

"Can we uhh.." i dont know how to ask her out

"Can we what?" She asked smilling

"Date" I asked like I just wanna melt from what i said.

"What's a date" she asked, very curious.

"Nothing it means lets go eat." I said