Chapter 19

•Hell

"Our lord, Devin didnt want to come with us, he told us that he wants to be with the angel and he didnt want to go back." Stanly explained.

"WHAT! WHAT HAPPENED?! DID HE GONE MAD?! IS HE INSANE?! MAYBE THE ANGEL CONTROLLED HIM!." Jornabah yelled.

"No my lord, perhaps Natan didn't told us about this." Stanly said and grabbed Natan's shoulder and threw him in the ground, right infront of Jornabah.

"He knew about this! We found out that he helped Devin to be with an angel, not only with an angel, with Angelo too." Stanly said.

"NATAN?! IS THIS TRUE?!" Jornabah asked.

"Yes my lord.." Natan said.

"BULLSHIT! DO YOU WANNA DIE! BURN HIM! BUT BURN HIM WITH DEVIN AND THOSE ANGELS! stanly, kidnap that stupid angel and devin, he doesn't want the opportunity Im giving him then he shall die." Jornabah said, they tied Natan and beat him up and they left.

×Nessie× (backround song in the dancing part: Turning page piano.)

We arrived at the Sunset park, We entered the ball, many people were wearing a formal attire, and some people were dancing at the center, all of them had a partner. They also had this buffet, Devin payed for our entrance, the waiter led us to our table.

"You two should go dance I'll just eat here." Angelo said.

"Okay, just tell us if you need something." Devin said and he held my hand and we walked straight towards the center, then he held my left hand and puts it on his right shoulder, and he held my right hand that remains in his left hand then we danced while staring at each other.

"This is so romantic" I said.

"Yeah, we'll its my first time to do this." He said.

"Hahaha, I never felt so happy until I met you." I said.

"I never felt righteous before I met you." He said and we bought giggled.

"I remember the day that I attacked you in the battle, and now Im romantically dancing with you." I said .

"Hahaha you stepped on top of me, also do you remember the day that you first talked to me." He said.

"Yeah I was acting arrogantly, what about the our first day here on earth, the grasshoper thing hahaha." I said

"Yup you were a scardeycat hahaha." He said.

"Oh shut up." I said smiling, he continued laughing.

"What about the first day we shopped for your clothes." He said.

"Yeah haha, it's also the first day I experience everything like slapping you." I said while laughing

"Whatever, its painful you know." He said smiling.

"Hahaha sorry" I said and I kissed him right on his cheek, we giggled and just danced. After we've danced we went back at our table.

"I'll just go to the comfortroom." I said.

"Sure, be back soon." Angelo said.

"Keep safe." Devin said.

"Haha its just a toilet in there." I said and I giggled, I went to the bathroom and I saw bunch of girls in there.

"Ooooh like your dress girl." One of the girl said it, and they left the comfortroom, Im looking at the mirror and suddenly one of the door of the public toilet opened.

"We surely like your dress." Stanly said. What do I do?!

"S-stanly?" I said, and the other demons came out from from the public toilet.

"Dont worry, we'll not going to hurt you." Stanly said, I was walking backwards and I didnt realized that there's a demon behind me and stabbed me in the chest right in my hearth.

"Goodnight Nessie, see you in hell." He said and I saw nothing but blurredness and I heard stanly whispering something in my ears, it looks like a password to hell.

×Devin×

Angelo and I were just talking, we realized that it has been 30 mins and Nessie isn't back yet.

"I didnt see Stanly today" Angelo said.

"Yeah haha, should I worry why Nessie isnt back yet?" I asked with my smile fading.

"Maybe, well Stanly didnt even showed up today." Angelo said.
"But... He told us he'll comeback for revenge." Angelo said again.

"And that means if he didn't showed up to us.." I said with a worried face.

"He showed up to Nessie!" Angelo said and we both stood up, we heard some girls screaming upstairs, and people were looking at the girls bathroom, we quickly ran upstairs and we went to the girls bath room.

Shit... I can hear my heartbeat increasing, my world just stopped, tears coming down from my eyes, and suddenly it burns my heart. Nessie is lying on the floor with blood coming out from hes chest and a letter on her hands.

"Nessie! No you cant do this to me! Nessie wake up! This isnt fair!" I cried and Angelo was shocked, he took the letter on Nessie's hand, and he red it, he red it out loud for me to hear.

"Dear devin, surrender in hell! we'll start a war in heaven if you dont come here! We had Nessie's soul with us and we'll kill her right infront of you!" The letter said.

"I'll have to comeback in hell for Nessie and heaven." I said.

"Dont act stupid, if you came back in there, they'll still kill Nessie with you, do you think they'll ever stop disturbing us." Angelo said, we saw Nessie's body becoming an ash.

"What could we do" I asked while crying.

"We need to go home first." He said, I quickly drove us back home and I have gone wild, I broke some stuffs in my condo, then Angelo just sat at the couch calmly.

"We have to go back to heaven right now, change your attire." He said.

I quickly changed my attire into a black t-shirts and pants, I removed my shoes, Angelo did the same and he clicked a red button on his tracker and he held my shoulder, we teleported, while were teleporting it was going upwards, my wings quickly showed up and our background is getting shinier making my eyes closed, I opened my eyes, we're outside of heaven.