What now?

My hand squeezed his tensed wrist, avoiding it from hitting Elizabeth's already reddened face. His head snapped up to me as he was about a few foot shorter, squinting then glaring to recognize me.

"Who the hell are you?" His breath stank of alcohol and my nose cringed automatically. He pulled his arm back with great force and I let go, causing him to stumble backwards, trapping over and falling hard to the ground. Not bothering to say sorry, I ignored him and turned to examine the state Elizabeth's in. Her head was tilted upwards and returning my eye contact; seemingly to be in a daze right now. A sigh escaped my lips and I knelt down to the her up.

"What the hell are you doing?" The guy got up, slightly supporting himself on the opposite wall. He lunged forward for Elizabeth but my hands were quick to slap his disgusting hand off her, protectively.

"What are you doing?" I retorted, "I could report you for forcefully manipulating a woman into sexual intercourse." His body flinched for a second before seemingly to be in deep thoughts. He sneered, pushing himself off the wall, swaying slightly, left and right.

"Pftt, you think you can report me?" he chuckled, his finger pointed at my face, "I can pay my way out! Don't you know who I am?" My eyebrow raised as I was being challenged.

"Obviously not someone important as I've never seen you anywhere before nor do I give a crap, little boy," I shifted Elizabeth's arm so it was slung over my neck whilst my other hand gripped her hip tight to my side. "So why don't you go home and study like a good boy?" I teased before supporting Elizabeth out to the exit. Her head hung low and she was practically being dragged by me to the car. Her arm slid down my back but I was quick to hold onto her quickly.

"Elizabeth," I called softly, shaking her gently by the shoulder. She hummed in response but made no movement. "Did you drive here?" After a few second, she shook her head. "Where are your friends Elizabeth?" No response.

"Elizabeth," I called again but received no response. A slightly frustrated sigh escaped my mouth. And Mother wanted me to marry this girl who can't even look after herself? I turned around so my back was towards her front as I slid her up - not caring if her short dress was pulled up. She groaned but corporately wrapped her armed around my neck. I grabbed onto her lean thighs and pushed her up more so she won't fall. Hating to admit that I was getting aroused by how her body so close to mine. Professionally pulling my key out, my car beeped unlock and I carefully swing the passenger's door open. I squatted down and placed Elizabeth's body inside. Only to be stopped by a sudden squeal that appeared to have came out of Elizabeth's mouth. Then it came to my realisation that I had hit her head against the frame of the car. I suppressed a laugh and continued to seat belt her in.

"This doesn't look like the toilet to me," a voice commented from behind me and I knew straight away that it was Josh.

"I happened to run into a damsel on the way," I condoned quickly, attempting to rid of the suspicion.

"And that damsel happened to be your fiancée, how convenient." He winked, now standing next to me. "Damn she's hot." Protectively, I shoved him hard and slammed the door shut so she was out of his sight.

"Settle dude. I thought you didn't care?" His eyebrow rose in amusement and I shoved at him once again.

"Whatever." I sighed. "I'm taking her home." I strode over to the driver side, about to get in but was stopped by Josh's question that got me thinking.

"You know where she lives?" He rested his body against my car as I looked up to meet his gaze.

"Shit." I breathed loudly before grunting in irritation. "Maybe I could ask her friends in there."

"Don't bother, they're all gone," he added, "That's why I came looking for you." A smirk appeared at the corner of his lips and it took everything inside me to not have smacked it off his face.

"What?" I asked curiously, wondering what he had in mind; probably something ridiculous.

"Why don't you take her over to your place?" The words came out slow and clear. He sent a playful wink which made me froze in shock. Take. Her. To. Your. Place. The words replayed in my head and I liked the idea of it. Wait, what?

"Definitely not!" I defended immediately after regaining my thoughts. Josh let out a laugh and regained composure not long after; he began walking off, not saying another word. "Where the hell are you going?" I called out nervously, an odd behaviour which I've never experienced.

"I have other companions to accompany so you’re on your own. She is your responsibility after all." And he never looked back. Is this what friends are for? I cursed at him but realise that wouldn't help my situation. Should I really take her to my place? Or maybe I could drive her back to her parent's place, which would take a few hours in this traffic. Ugh! Why must you create such a mess for me Elizabeth Stil?

*****

The card fitted into the slot and the light flashed green. The lock clicked and I pushed down the handle. The door swung open with a gentle push and the lights flashed brightly in an instance. Home sweet home. Yes, I had no choice but brought Elizabeth back to my place. If Mother was to know of this, the commemoration would've been unimaginable, thinking that I would be settling down with her little angel. I kicked the door shut and headed to the bed that laid stationary just to the right after the short and spacious corridor. The circular coffee table sat in the middle while a U-shaped white couch cupped around the table. To the right was a small kitchen that was at most time when Mother didn't harass me into going over to eat with the family. I sat down at the edge of the edge and placed Elizabeth's body down roughly. Getting up and staring at her unconscious body, I realised that her dress had slid up to about her crotch height. Immediately getting the chills, I looked away, trying to give her privacy. A part of me urged to avert my sights back but my dignity said otherwise.

Unexpectedly, Elizabeth groaned and her expression softened. Her eyebrows furrowed and it triggered my curiosity. I lowered myself down so I was sitting next to her. I examined her closely, her expression seemed somewhat sad as an unexpected tear escaped the rim of her closed lids. I felt a pang at my chest and my hand extended towards her to wipe off her warm tears.

"Don't go..." she muttered softly, her voice desperate and saddened. Her hand held mine wrist tight in her grip.

"I won't," I replied, stroking the side of her cheek as her expression began to soften. I loosened her grip around my wrist and lifted her up to a more comfortable spot. Her shoes came off easily; placing them at the edge of the bed. I kicked off my shoe and loosened up my tie, taking it off over my head. I got on the bed and pulled her close to me. Responsively, she clutched her hands on my chest, laying her head comfortable on my strong arms. Never, have I ever gone to bed without a shower. Pushing the ridiculous thought off my shoulder, I let sleep consume me, breathing in Elizabeth's strawberry scent.

*****

Through the thin layer of the pants, her soft leg shifted up and down my thigh. The tenderness triggered my arousal. My eyes twitched as I laid stationary, not knowing what to do. My breathing began to rag as her legs shifted upwards, gently sweeping over my bulging erection. My free hand moved over hers that hugged tightly to my body, removing it from my body; doing the same to her legs. I rolled off the bed gently and stood up straight. I looked over the body; her dress was now acting as a shirt, showing her black G-string. My eyes scanned her flawless buttocks which seemed to be so smooth that I just want to run my hand over it. My hand quickly covered my mouth as I gulped down my saliva quickly. Not being able to think straight, I headed for the shower. Never have I had to do this but I guess it was the only think I was craving at this moment. I twisted the metal handle and cold water came spring out. I stripped quickly, the coolness sent shivers down my spine and I looked down, realising that my erection was still standing. What is she doing to me? My heart thumped against my chest as all I can think about was her.

A/N: Sorry for taking so long. Thanks for the votes and the reads :)