100 days of choices

-kim-

Night had came and we were cuddled in my bed. Calum is somewhat diffrent he isn't as childish and silly anymore. Da hell!? I'm not used to this.. "I need to pee!!!" Cal jumped out of bed. I take that back.. He is NOT diffrent.. Same old cal. The calum hood that i prefered.

DAY 2: luke's day

-luke-

I woke up especially early today to get calum out of kim's house. I ain't giving him extra hours with kim on MY day. I ran all the way to kim's house and took out the keys to her house that she gave me. I walked in and locked the door behind me. On the way up i bumped into calum. "Good morning!!!!" He screamed. "Good morning. Where's kim?" I asked bro-hugging calum. "She's in the shower." Calum smiled. I continued upstairs only to hear the sound of water getting louder and louder. Singing was heard too. The tune was familliar until i realized it was try hard. The song that me and the rest of the boys sung. She's singing our song.. Too cute to resist. "Kim?? Can i come in?" I asked knocking on the door. "Sure!! Go on!" She yelled. I turned the doorknob and opened the door. Revealing kim in her yarn knitted sweater some thick jeans and knee high boots. "Gimme a sec, i wanna give u something." Kim stated. "Okayy, what is it?" I asked. "Here.. I've always loved it when u guys wear beanies.. Thought it was hot. Could u wear this today?" Kim asked showing her puppy dog eyes. "Absolutely princess, anything for you." I smiled then kissed her forehead. She blushed as i did it. I put the blue beanie on and fixed my quiff into it. Kim walked up to me an pulled me down by my shirt. She tiped toed abit and kissed me on the lip passionately. I kissed her back. It felt great. The sparks flew and the butterflies fluttered in me. Kim wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed harder. We soon pulled away. "And that was for??" I smiled. "For u calling me princess and for wearing the beanie i bought for you." She cheekily smiled. "Alright then, what's our plan for the day?" I held her hand. "I don't know but i'm hungry. Let's go starbucks!!" She jumped up and down. "Alright.. Let's go." I pulled her out the house and walked to starbucks which was a 10 minute walk. We held hands and kim's head rested on my shoulder. When we reached starbucks we ordered some coffee and 2 sandwiches. Then we walked to the park, sat down on a bench and ate. Kim finished her food in less than 5 minutes. We threw our food wrappers and cups away at a nearby bin. Kim suggested we walk around the park for awhile. As we were walking we talked, laughed and held hands. I had band practice at mike's house again. So i decided to bring kim along. "Let's head to mike's.. Yeah?" I asked. "Okay.. Let's go!" She tugged at my arm.

~mike's house~

-kim-

I sat at the amplifier again with luke standing in front of me with a guitar. I pulled him down and whispered. "Sing for me later??" He smirked. "Princess i'm not the only one singing.. I can't just sing for you." He pushed a stray strand of hair behind my ear. "Yeah you can, just look at me and imagine that you are." I kissed his cheek. "Babe, how can I NOT stare at you." He laughed. "True." I smiled and pecked him on the lips. Calum was watching and he was mad. His fists clenched, face red, eyes are darker. "Hey calum.." I greeted goin closer. "H..hey.." He greeted with his jaw clenched. I whispered in his ear. "Cal, chill it is luke's day.." I pecked his cheek. Instantly he cooled down. Mike started counting and the music began. Luke was staring at me and he kept smiling. He still had the beanie on. I appreciate that. Most boys would have took it of.

~after practice~

-Kim-

Luke ran over to me and unstrapped the guitar around him. He placed it down gently and kissed my on the lips. "How was that?" He asked. "Great!" I kissed back. "C'mon let's go to the tree.." He pulled me up.

~at the tree~

-luke-

We sat ar the tree with kim's head on my lap. I played with her hair. She was messing with some leaf she found. "Are you bored?" I asked her. "Nope, i like this moment." She giggled. I leaned down and kissed her ear.