100 days of choices

-Kim-

I got my thickest coat and ran to the kitchen. Calum was done with the dishes and he was on his phone. He saw me and stood up stuffing his phone in his pocket. "Heya.." He smiled cheekily. "Lets go!" I pulled him out the house.

~carnival~

-Calum-

We were in line for the ferris wheel and it was a pretty long queue. "Calum, take out your phone." Kim poked my side. I pouted and asked, "why?" She smiled. "Just gimme." She held her hand out. I pulled my phone out and gave it to her. She unlocked it and pressed the camera app. "I dont like your wallpaper." Kim laughed. My wallpaper was a picture of a pizza. "We're gonna change it." She stated holding the camera up. "Smile cal." I smiled into the camera and she made a kissy face at my cheek. We took a few more. I really liked them. "Now choose.." She handed my phone back for me to choose my new wallpaper. I chose the one where we both kissed each other. It's a sweet memory.

-kim-

We finally were able to get on the wheel. The wheel spent slowly. And we had our own little capsule. Calum suddenly spent me around and kissed me. We kissed hard. It was full of want. I can tell. He whispered in my ear. "I want you." His raspy voice sends shivers down my spine. We kissed the whole round. Never stopping until we realized we were next to get off. We stopped and got off the wheel. Cal pulled be to a corner. "We gotta get home." Calum rushed. "Wha..? We just got here." I asked confused. "We need to finish what we started in the wheel." He spoke. His raspy voice, sooo sexy.

~home~

-kim-

We reached home calum literally dragging me inside. He locked the door behind us and threw the keys on the floor carelessly. Cal pushed me up against a wall. He kissed me harshly. His actions were rough but very hot. I loved it. "Jump." He said in between kisses. I obeyed and jumped he caught me and held me in place. He started walking to the room upstairs not breaking the kiss. His tounge entered my mouth and explored every inch of my mouth. I sucked on his tounge making him groan. He lay us both down on the bed. Breaking away he took his shirt off. Kissing me again he slid his hand into my shirt unbuckling my bra. He pulled my shirt over my head and continued kissing me. Calum rubbed circles on my back making me arch it. Allowing full access to my neck. He left wet kisses all over. My hand automatically went to his soft dark hair tugging at it. He moaned my name. "Mmmm oh, kim, fuck yes." He moaned. I didn't even bothered yelling 'LANGUAGE!' like i usually do. We took off all our clothes and calum layed on top of me my breast on his chest. He started grinding. And he felt good. His dick rubbing against my clit making me eager. "Cal...." I moaned loudly wanting him to just fuck me already. "Fuck yea.. Scream my name kim." He groaned. "Never!" I refused "SCREAM IT!" Calum yelled with pleasure " ohhhhhhhhh CALUM!" I finally yelled. He finally slammed his dick into my clit thrusting hard and fast. It was amazing. Every thrust i grunted and so did he. I moaned soooo loudly when we both reached our climax.

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

Thanks for reading!

.