100 days of choices

DAY 4: luke's day

-calum-

Yesterday night was amazing. Kim was amazing. In the wheel she turned me on soooo much.

Kim was cuddled up in my chest drawing circles. We were both awake but didn't wanna move. "Cal?" Kim poked my chest. "Yes?" I replied looking down at her. "Who do u think i would choose in the end?" Kim wrapped her arms around me. "Well, that's your choice. But obviously I want you to choose me. I try my best to keep you happy and give you whatever you want. I want you to be happy with me. I want you to know that I really love you. I.. I can't imagine a life without you." I pulled kim up to face me. "I am happy with you." Kim smiled softly . "Really? What about luke?" I asked her. "I'm happy with him too. I really can't choose. Both of you are great. But let's hope that by day 101 the decision will be right." Kim said leaning in and kissing me. We kissed and my hand cupped her face. Her hand in my hair. We pull away. "You seem to be giving me a lot of unknown kisses for a reason i don't know of." I smile. "I kiss you because you make me happy. I feel safe with you. Both you and luke give me the same feeling." She whispered.

><><

-kim-

Me and calum were going to mike's house for their band practice. We're meeting luke there. When we reached the porch the door bursts open revealing luke in his jeans a jacket with.... The beanie!! I let go of calum's hand. And ran to luke. "Lukey!!" I screamed "kimmy!" He replied. He yelled hugging me lifting me of the floor abit. I kissed his cheek. "You're late." Luke pouted. "Aweeee let me make it up to u." I tip toed and kissed luke's lip. Biting his lip and licking his piercing. Pulling away looking at luke's expression. He seemed traumatized. "Luke?" I waved my hand around his face. He didn't response. Calum came up behind me grabbed my hand and pulled me in. Luke snapped out of his trance and chased after me and calum. "Cal? What's wrong?" I concerned. "Luke, let me talk to kim in private for a bit." Calum pushed luke. Luke nodded and walked away. "What is it cal?" I held both his hands. His face was red. His mad. "I can't stand to see you guys kissing it makes me want to punch luke." He tells me. "Aweeeeee ur jealous!" I hug him lifting one leg up. "Yes, yes I am.. Now help me." He pulled away from the hug. "Here, have this." I gave him my eternity necklace. It was a long necklace it can be for a guy or a girl. "Wear this and remember whenever ur jealous, that I gave you this and I... I love you." I looked down. "What.?" Calum held my chin lifting my head up. "You.. Do?" He smiled. "Yeahh... U and luke, I love you both but I don't know who I love for real. Can u just promise me not to be violent. And don't tell luke I gave u this. K?" I smiled. "Of course." Calum kissed my forehead and walked away. I walked towards the stairs where luke was. He was fiddling with his fingers. When he saw me he held his hand out and smiled. "Let's head down there." He said. "Alright then." We walked down the stairs into the basement. Calum was smiling holding the necklace. When he saw me he winked. Luke's grip tightened.. ALOT. "OW!!!" I said pulling my hand away from luke's . Calum rushed to my aid. "Are you okay..? Kim?" He sounded really worried. "I'm fine. Luke held me abit too tight." I said rubbing my sore hand. "I..I'm sorry, kim are you okay?" Luke nervously asks. "I'm fine.." I smile. "WHAT THE FUCK? WHY THE HELL DID YOU SQUEEZE HER HAND LIKE THAT??!!" Calum boomed. Calum walked to luke and punched him straight into the face. I gasped and ran towards calum. Mike and ash went to help luke. "CALUM!! STOP!! IT'S FINE!!! THE NECKLACE CALUM! THE NECKLACE!!!" I yelled at calum. Calum cooled down my arms were around him. "I..I'm sorry, I dunno what came over me. Just the thought that someone has hurt you made me gone crazy." Calum fell to the floor with me holding him. "Dude, it's just a squeeze and maybe it was abit too hard but kim said she's fine.. Chill." Mike spoke. "Yeah calum if kim wasn't here to hold you, you would've killed luke." Ash commented. "Luke, i'm sorry." Calum cried "it's okay, u just protected kim I understand." Luke bro fisted calum.