100 days of choices

-kim-

Luke, calum and I are the best of mates. We hung out together ever since we were 4. So yeah, childhood friends. Cal and luke are like my younger brothers though cal is older than me he's too childish but cute. Luke is the wild one. He would take any chance to hug me or wink at me or any sort of flirtatious trick. Calum would just use his charming cuteness. I always laugh whenever he pouts he's so cute i can pinch his cheeks out. We were now sitting under a tree staring at the colourful leaves. I was leaning on the tree trunk luke was sitting leg crossed next to me playing with a leaf . He looks bored. He turned to me and smiled warmly. Suddenly calum started poking my ankle. "Yes cally?" I smiled. "I'm bored and i told u not to call me cally! Its cal." He pouted. I burst into a fit of laughter as cal started tickling me. Luke suddenly pushed cal of. Luke pulled me up and took me in his embrace. "Back of cal kim is cuddling with me!" Luke stuck his tounge out. I was laughing my ass out. "No! She's with me first!!" Cal screamed then plopped his head on lap as my head rested on luke's shoulder. I played with calum's soft dark hair. I wish that i could stay in this moment forever sadly it had to end because of calum's childishness. He stood upright really fast and had a constipated look on his face. Me and luke looked at each other knowing what calum wants. "You want to pee dont you?" Me and luke said at the same time. Calum nodded and ran to the nearest bathroom. Luke and i went back to the original position. My head on his shoulder. He turned his head facing me. "Kim, do u wanna hang tonight? Just you and me?" Luke ask politely. "Sure lukey.. " i hugged luke. Calum came returning and sitting next to me. "Kim, i'm hungry." He whined. Me and luke chuckled. "C'mon lets go get food" i stood up fixing my shirt and coat. Luke and calum stood up and followed me to go get some food. We ended up eating at nandos. Again. We always eat at nandos because i dont know.. We love it? Luke stood up and headed to the bathroom. Cal suddenly leaned closer to me. "Watcha doing tonight?" He smirked. "Just wanna chill alone" i lied. I dont mean to but if calum knew that me and luke wanted to hang alone he would surely tag along and obviously i dont mind cal's company but luke does. Sometimes luke just wants me all to himself. A little peace and quiet. Luke dosen't hate cal its just i guess a guy wants some quiteness sometimes. "Ouh..thought we could hang how's that sound?." He asked pouting. "Cal, i'm sorry i'm exaushted i wanna just chill alone and relax." I smiled. "Alright.. Okay u rest up alright?" He chuckled. Luke returned and sat down sending me a wink by the way. Luke received a death glare from calum. They are just too cute.