100 days of choices

~the next morning~

-luke-

Calum had told me that he confessed his feelings to kim last night. He also said to wait at our special tree for kim's decision. I saw kim in her blue coat walking towards us. I waved and she waved back awkwardly. Calum hoped up and down being excited. I however was nervous. Kim took a deep breathe in and sighed. "Guys, i cant decide! I cant choose between u both. I dont want to loose either of u so, i've made a fair decision to u both. There will be 100 days. In these 100 day u will take turns to be with me and by the end of the 100 the final decision will be made. Agree?" She finally finishes. "I.. Agree i guess but can i be first?" Calum asks pouting. Kim always falls for that just because he's too cute. Fuck him! "Hahahah sure cal, we start today. Today's cal's day so luke can't touch, kiss or even hug me. We can hang out but it'll be like i'm cal's girlfriend.. Understood both of you?" Kim states. We both nod.

-kim-

Cal takes no care of pda. He straight up pulled me to a corner and kissed me. It kinda felt right. Calum was really sweet. Tonight we were gonna sleep together we need to know how it feels like. When i say sleep i really mean sleep not erm.. Sex.. Get that out of ur head kim.

Calum was holding my hand. It was a cute gesture. His hand was warm and i caught him staring at me. Aweee. Luke went of to class i don't think he wants to see this. Calum had band practice so i followed to see whats up. We walked in hand in hand. "WHAT THE HELL?!" Mike screamed. "Is my cally dating kim??" Ash questioned cheekily. "No.. Yes i dont know.. Its compliated." I stumbled my words. Cal knew i was nervous so he explained every detail to the ash and mike. They all nodded and agreed. "At least its a fair competition." Ash commented. "Yeh, it's better than the two dweebs fighting. They always fight. They go: kim's mine! I'm the one who loves her! Oh yeah?!? She's in love with me!!" Mike said mimicking cal and luke's voices in a high pitch girl voice. "I do not sound like that." Cal blushed. Awee he's blushing.. How adorable. I turned his face around and kissed him. "What was that for?" Calum asked pulling away. "For u being damn adorable." I giggled. "Aweee u guys are sooooo cute!!" Ashton exclaimed "ew! Get a room u guys!" Mike laughed. Calum slapped mike's head and pushed him to the basement. He came back to me holding my hand tightly. Ashton got up and went to join mike. Calum dragged me down to the basement and sat me down on one of the amplifiers. Luke was already down there tuning his guitar. He smiled at me when i entered. "Hey lukey!" I greeted cheerfully. "Hey kimmy." He smiled warmly at me. Calum watching intensely from behind me. His grip on my hand tightened. I turned to him. "Cal, relax.." I tried to calm him. He maybe cute and goofy but when he's jealous he can kill you. Dont mess with him when he's angry unless u wanna get hurt. His grip on my hand loosened. He's gaze diverted from luke then on to me. He's eyes were a little darker than usual. Happens when he's angry. He calmed down and released my hand. Grabbing his base guitar, he hung it over him and started to play abit just for warm up. Mike started counting and the music started. I sang along and moved to the beat. Two pairs of eyes watching me intensely. Luke and calum. I glanced at calum and he winked. That made me blush. I looked at luke and he just smiled his charm pouring out.