Chapter 3: he's here !

--Renesmee's POV--

I missed jake. I really missed him. I missed his husky smile, I missed how he was all protective over me, I missed the way he used to laugh on all my jokes and most of all I just missed the warmth that I felt when I was around him.

Mom took me in her embrace. "He's going to be home sooner than you think ness. He can't stay away from you..I mean from us for a very long time", Mom said trying to comfort me.

Obviously it didn't work.

"Really? You really think so mom?", I said. Tears still piling up in my eyes.

"Of course dear", said daddy who was standing just outside my room.

He came and sat next to me and mom.

I didn't believe anything they said. I felt broken somehow. Like I was incomplete. Like I had everything in the world, yet something was missing.

"Hey Nessie", said dad. "Why don't you go downstairs and have your breakfast. I'm sure you must be starving. Besides I think you're enjoy today's breakfast." I don't know why but he had this big ear-to-ear smile on his face which kinda scares me sometimes. He smiles like that when he's up to something or getting me a surprise. Like mom, I hate surprises.

I nodded and went downstairs. I heard the doorbell and heard aunt Rose open the door.

"Uh I see you're back, dog!" Exclaimed aunt rose.

I instantly knew who it was. I rushed downstairs. Jumping rather than running. Dodging one or two steps. That's when I heard his voice. That almost -sounding -perfect -to -my -ears voice.

"Yeah I'm back. Where's Nessie?" Jake asked.

And my heart skipped a beat. I almost forgot that I'm half human and I need to breathe. I came down the last stair and said.

"I'm right here Jake."