Chapter 4: it's good to be back.

Hey guys so this is a long chapter. Hope you guys like it :)

--Jacob's POV--

I missed her so much. Everyday while I was away from her I felt this unbearable excruciating pain like my heart was ripped apart. I think that's what happens when you stay away from your imprint for so long. Damn I hate these regular visits to la push. I thought.

But everything became more brighter and lighter, and more perfect. Like my heart just healed in that spilt second when I heard her melodious voice.

"I'm right here jake."

She was wearing a light pink t-shirt and a knee length skirt. Her hair were tied up in a messy bun. But the best thing she was wearing was that beautiful smile of hers. She lunged at me to hug me and I instantly caught her. I held her as close to me as I could.

"Oh Jake!" She choked " god I missed you so much"
My face just gleamed with happiness.
Renesmee, My Nessie, missed me.
I reciprocated to that by twirling her in my arms and saying, "ness I missed you more. And hey! It's okay I'm back now. And I won't go anywhere."

She giggled. And I just lost all my senses. That giggle of hers. I can do anything to just hear her laugh like that everyday, I thought.

That's when Edward and Bella came down and I released ness from my arms.

"Hey Jake" said Bella.
"Hii bells. How you doing?"
"How was La push? Everything okay there?"
Suddenly everything was not-so perfect.
"No there are some issues." I quickly looked at Edward. He nodded. But they can be discussed later I told her as I was starving. "Where's Esme? I need my breakfast."

Nessie laughed, " she's in the kitchen making bacon and eggs for us."
Suddenly my stomach growled and the whole room burst out laughing. But I was only looking at one, Nessie. She would turn completely red when she would laugh so hard and that added so much to her beauty.

"What you staring at dog?" Chimed rose from the back. She was quite protective over ness.
"I'm just thinking how beautiful your niece is." I said, winking at ness.
She punched me in the arm and blushed a little, "stop it jake"

"Okay guys breakfast's served" said Esme. Me and Nessie rushed to the table and ate everything because it was so delicious. Esme is the best cook i know.

"Thanks grandma it was so delicious." Nessie said and I nodded in agreement.
"Aww thanks you too" Esme said throwing a little kiss at Nessie.

I got up and sat next to Edward. Bella was sitting right next to him.

"Absolutely no" Edward said. Without even letting me say anything. He really misuses his gift which allows him to read other people's mind.
"Atleast let me talk, will you?" I growled.
"Well what is it?" Asked Bella.
"Bells" I said. Completely ignoring Edward. " I want to take Nessie out for lunch."
"Jake!", Bella freaked.
"Bella please we've been apart for too long and you know she's hurting too. So please it's just lunch. I promise to take full care of her. You know what she means to me right. Please bells please." I literally begged her.
Even though she was nessie's mother she also happened to be my best friend and finally gave in.

"Okay", she finally said. She could see Edward fuming next to her. "Babe renesmee will be fine with jacob. You know she's not a baby anymore."

"Better bring her home by 5, you mutt!" said Edward who wasn't very happy with our lunch date.
"Will do." I said thanking both of them.

"Bella will you..?"
"Yes jake I will tell her about the lunch" Bella smiled at me and went to nessie's room.