Collar Full of Chemistry

Ryan and Brendon cleaned up the mess, showered and got into bed. Within minutes they were asleep, the TV still droning in the background. At around 4:00 in morning Ryan woke up and looked over to see if Brendon was still there or if he'd snuck out again. He was still there, and Ryan couldn't help smiling.

Ryan found himself staring at Brendon's face, bathed in the soft light from the TV. It was no wonder he'd been attracted to him from the start. His face was beautiful, and that mouth of his. Ryan ached to reach over and caress his full lower lip with his fingertips. Now that they were actually doing this, Ryan found it impossible to believe that he'd been able to shove his attraction for Brendon aside for so long. He'd had good reasons for doing so, but he was starting to forget what those reasons were, and that alarmed him.

He was hard under the covers and he slid one hand down to touch himself. A fantasy played out in his mind and he decided to act on it. Getting out of bed slowly, being careful not to wake Brendon, he crossed the room to grab the lube from his suitcase. The air-conditioned room caused goosebumps to raise the hair on his arms and he hurried back to the warmth of the bed. He slid back under the covers and closer to Brendon, craving his body heat.

Brendon was asleep on his side, facing Ryan, so Ryan moved over until they were skin-to-skin. Squeezing lube into his palm, he reached down and gently stroked it onto Brendon's cock. Brendon was already semi-hard in his sleep. Ryan pressed his mouth to Brendon's, sucking that beautiful lower lip into his mouth.

Starting to wake, Brendon sleepily but willingly parted his lips and slipped his tongue into Ryan's mouth, moving his hips forward so their quickly growing hard-ons touched. Ryan wrapped his long fingers around both of them, tightening his grip and coating both their cocks with the slippery liquid.

"Fuuucckk..." Brendon breathed.

They rocked into each other, the pressure of their hips thrusting together plus the friction from Ryan's hand quickly heightening their arousal until both of them were moaning and uttering filthy words to one another. Brendon slid his left arm under Ryan's neck and raked the nails of his right hand down Ryan's back until he reached his ass. He splayed his palm over Ryan's ass cheek and pulled him tightly forward, picking up the speed of their thrusts. Pressing his mouth to Ryan's ear, he said in a throaty voice, "I want to feel you come on my dick."

The words almost put Ryan over the edge right then. "Fucking hell, Brendon. You talk like that and it's going to happen right now."

Brendon laughed, low and deep. "Come on Ryan, I want to feel how hot your cum is, running down my cock..." he sucked Ryan's earlobe into his mouth, then dove his tongue into his ear.

Ryan came with a shout, loud enough that Brendon had to smother his mouth with his own to muffle it. Ryan could feel his hot cum spilling down his hand and he smeared it over both of their cocks. Brendon let go a second later, moaning long and low into Ryan's mouth as he felt his cum erupt from him and mingle with Ryan's.

Spent, for a few minutes neither man could move. They lay there, sated and sticky, breathing heavily, hearts racing.

Brendon spoke first, his voice still gravelly. "I do have to say one thing."

"What's that?" Ryan asked, voice equally raspy.

"Sex with dudes is a lot messier than sex with chicks." Ryan laughed and Brendon added, "Well, unless the chick's a squirter. That can soak a bed."

"This is true," Ryan agreed. They'd shared many stories, between themselves and the guys in the crew, about experiences they'd had with women who squirt when they came. The general consensus was that squirting was hot but messy as hell.

Once their heart rates had returned to normal, the two men forced themselves to get out of the wet bed and move to the other one to get a few more hours of sleep.

*****

When Ryan woke, it was late morning and Brendon wasn't in the bed. His eyes swept the room until they landed on Brendon, who was sitting fully dressed on the edge of the bed they'd abandoned, putting on his shoes.

"Where you going?" Ryan asked, trying not to sound as anxious as he suddenly felt.

"Just back to my room. I need to shower and get some clean clothes on. We should find out what the other guys are planning for today."

It was a day off, and the guys usually did research on whatever city they were in to find fun things to do. Bowling, jetskiing, paintball, go-kart racing, and indoor skydiving were just a few of the things they'd experienced together on their off days.

"Oh. Okay." Ryan hated this newfound insecurity that he seemed to have suddenly developed when it came to Brendon.

Brendon stood up and headed for the door.

"So...you'll text me and let me know what's up?" Ryan blurted. It was stupid. He knew that Zack and the other guys would keep him in the loop, but what he was really asking was whether Brendon wanted Ryan to be included in whatever they decided to do.

"Sure," Brendon said, looking at him like he was missing a few marbles. "I'll talk to you in a little bit."

When the door closed behind him, Ryan rubbed his hands over his face. What was wrong with him? After a few minutes he went and took a shower, then stripped the cum-covered sheets off the other bed, scrubbed them under running water in the sink, and hung them over the shower rod to dry. No maid should have to deal with that.

He called room service and ordered brunch, then watched TV as he waited for his phone to ring.