Slow Like a Bullet Train

Brendon's hands were the first to start roaming. Without breaking the kiss, he slid his hands beneath Ryan's shirt, tracing the sharp lines of his hipbones before skimming his fingers up his flat stomach and rubbing his thumbs over Ryan's hard nipples. It worked on women and he was curious whether it would have any effect on Ryan. It did. Ryan's body jerked and he let out a dirty moan of pleasure and desire. He abruptly stopped kissing Brendon just long enough to yank his shirt off over his head, then tugged Brendon's own shirt upward so forcefully that Brendon thought it would rip. He helped take it off, tossing it onto the floor beside Ryan's.

Ryan pulled him in roughly to kiss him again, this time pressing their upper bodies fully together, hot skin against hot skin. Rock hard inside his jeans, he shifted his hips forward, pleased to discover that Brendon was in the exact same state of desire and need.

Suddenly, he gripped Brendon's bare shoulders, digging his fingertips in so hard that Brendon would probably have marks there tomorrow. "We're not going too fast tonight," he said, his voice guttural. "Just let me be in charge right now."

Brendon's breath hitched. He'd never experimented with dom/sub sex play, but Ryan's words sent an unexpected thrill through him. He nodded. After all, he was the student.

Ryan turned Brendon until he was facing away from him, then pulled him close so Brendon's naked back was flush against Ryan's bare chest. Ryan's erection pressed demandingly against Brendon's ass through their jeans. With his left hand, he grabbed a fistful of Brendon's hair and yanked his head back, exposing the side of his neck. He licked from just beneath his ear down to his collarbone, which he sunk his teeth into. Brendon gasped in pain but rocked his ass backward to shove harder against Ryan's erection.

Ryan stopped biting and began sucking on Brendon's collarbone. He let go of Brendon's hair, but Brendon kept his head tilted back against Ryan's shoulder, moaning at the sucking sensation. Brendon's cock was throbbing and aching and he suddenly realized beyond a shadow of a doubt that sex with a female had never turned him on as much as fucking around with Ryan did. He needed contact and he reached down with his right hand to rub himself through his jeans.

Ryan forcefully shoved Brendon's hand away. "Fuck that," he said, nearly a snarl.

"Please, Ryan," Brendon moaned, sounding wrecked and desperate.

Ryan wrapped his arms around Brendon's waist and slowly went to work unbuckling the other boy's belt. He was moving painfully slow and Brendon's backward thrusts against Ryan's erection became more insistent.

Ryan couldn't help giving a low chuckle. "You want this so fucking bad, don't you? You don't even know how to take it slow with me."

"Goddamn it, Ryan...just, please..."

Ryan undid Brendon's belt, then unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans at a snail's pace. Slowly, slowly, he inched his hand into Brendon's boxers and rubbed the tip of his thumb over the head of his cock, which was slick with precum. Brendon was leaning back solidly against him now, dying to be touched. But Ryan was having too much fun dragging it out. Instead of wrapping his fist around Brendon's dick, he lightly ran his fingertips up and down it, then reached down further to stroke his balls.

"Fuck!" Brendon burst out and quickly shoved his jeans and boxers down to mid-thigh to allow Ryan better access.

"I didn't fucking say you could do that," Ryan admonished, but was unable to keep up the strict act when Brendon suddenly shoved his hips backward using more pressure than before, reminding Ryan of how hard his own cock was right then.

Ryan used his fingers to slick Brendon's erection up with the precum from the tip, then started a very slow stroking rhythm. Brendon was moaning like nothing Ryan had ever heard before. His head was still dropped back against Ryan's shoulders, his ass grinding into Ryan's still denim-covered crotch. Ryan grabbed Brendon's hand and put it beneath his on Brendon's dick, forcing him to jerk himself off at the same time Ryan did.

Then Ryan let go and Brendon let out an agonized groan. He recovered when he realized that Ryan had only stopped to take off his own pants. The next thing he knew, Ryan's naked, rock hard erection was nestled between Brendon's ass cheeks and Ryan's hand was back on Brendon's dick, stroking him as he thrust against Brendon.

It was almost too much and they were supposed to be taking it slow. Brendon decided it was time to switch roles. Without asking permission he removed Ryan's hand and turned back around to face him.

"I'm in charge now," he said, and the tone of his voice left no room for argument. Not that Ryan felt like arguing. He was too eager to see what was about to happen.

Brendon kissed him fiercely, his hands once again trailing up and down Ryan's body, this time going lower to grasp his dick. He pressed his own against Ryan's and thrust together for a few seconds, then dropped to his knees and --

"You don't have to do that," Ryan gasped, meaning it, but at the same time thinking oh please God, fuck, please don't let him stop.

"I fucking want to," Brendon said, his voice ragged and full of want. He was so unbelievably turned on, there was no longer any doubt in his mind that he wanted to try this.

He took Ryan all the way into his mouth and Ryan's knees sagged. He let the wall hold himself up while he shuddered from the warmth and pressure of Brendon's beautiful mouth.

If he hadn't known better, he would have thought Brendon had done this many times before, because he was a natural. Of course he was a natural with a mouth like that. He knew just when to suck, just when to use the pressure of his lips, and just when to tease with a light scrape of his teeth. When he added his hand to the base and began to stroke him in time with his mouth, Ryan almost lost it.

"Stop, stop, stop," he begged, pushing Brendon's head back. "Taking it slow, remember?"

Brendon smiled sexily up at him. He looked drugged, he was enjoying this so much. "We have the whole night. We can go again after this."

Ryan, panting, looked down. Brendon was still on his knees, mouth red and swollen from sucking Ryan's cock, and he was stroking himself off. Ryan almost came right on the spot.

"Okay..." he stammered, realizing the only way to slow things down right now would be to stop entirely. "But where do you want me to--"

"I want to drink you," Brendon said, echoing Ryan's words from the other day.

"Oh fuck," Ryan cried out, "Fuck, now."

Brendon's mouth had barely made it back onto Ryan's cock before Ryan exploded. Brendon's took it all in, the bitterness, the saltiness, the heat, the absolute debauchery of it. Ryan was still coming when Brendon came too, shooting onto the hotel carpet, unable to hold back. He cried out euphorically with Ryan still in his mouth.

"Goddamn," Ryan said, sounding absolutely destroyed.

Twenty minutes later, the mess having been cleaned up, they were lying side by side in bed. The TV was off, the room was pitch black, and the only sound they could hear was the humming of the air conditioner.

"What are we going to do?" Ryan said quietly. "How are we going to stop this?"

"Why do we need to stop?" Brendon asked, feeling anxiety spread through him.

"We can't do this forever, I think you know that."

Brendon knew he was probably right, but he didn't want to admit it. He wanted it to go on for as long as it could.

"Let's not talk about it now," he said. "Let's just sleep for a while."