4

MEANWHILE MAECIES POV:

"Tim where's your car?" I asked him confused as we walked in the cool night down a sidewalk street out of the grill.

"It's not here." He grumpily  said.

"Well why not?" I asked in frustration.

"Because I walked."

"So are we gonna walk too?"I asked him.

"Yeah but uh.." he trailed off pulling me into an alley with him. "We're gonna make a little pit stop first." He smirked pushing me roughly against the wall kissing me on the neck. I could smell the booze off of him and the scent of.... perfume?

Of course I knew he was cheating on me he had been for a year now. Though still it didn't phase me. Because ... I loved him. Even for the drunken slob that he was. He was my drunken slob. I smiled to myself as he continued to leave gentle kisses everywhere... but then he started getting rough.

"Ow Tim stop it!" I said as he pushed me harder against the wall his hands gripping my waist and nails digging into me. He continued getting worse each time. I started hitting him on his shoulders and upper back, where ever I could reach. But it didn't work. I tried pushing him off me only to make him slam me back in the wall.

"Babe stop!" He growled. "Don't make me ask you twice!" He said as he started trying yo lift up my t shirt.

"No Tim stop!" I felt tears begin to make their way out of my eyes.

"I believe the lady said to stop.." a sweet voice broke in making Tim snap his attention else where. I pulled my shirt down and looked at the guy who came to my rescue. His dirty blond hair,greenish bullish eyes, a little taller then me, a leather jacket, and a tempting smile."Leave her alone and  maybe..." he smirked  devilishly. "I won't hurt you."
My eye went wide with fear. Who is this guy? Tim chuckled bitterly. "Please I could take you out in a second." Tim said pacing towards the guy.

"I'd love to see you try." The guy hissed. Tim clicked his head and threw a punch right in the dudes stomach.  I gasped. But instead of the guy getting the wind knocked outta him Tim wailed in pain and  fell to the floor cradling  his hand. "Now Tim.." the guy crouched down eye level with him. "I'll give you 5 seconds to get out of my sight." Tim gave me one worried look before getting up and running off.

After Tim had left the guy stood up making me nervous I backed up against the wall cold air surrounding me making me shiver.

"Oh love don't worry." He smiled kindly at me. "I'm nothing to be afraid of." His accent making me less nervous but still on guard. "Are you cold darling?" He muttered sweetly as he approached me carefully as if walking up to a wounded dog.

I managed a small nod. He took off his jacket then frowned when he looked down at my bruised wrist which I tried so hard to hide.

"You seem like a tough girl when you want to be." He said putting the jacket on me. "Don't take shit from anybody. Including that asshole."

I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out.

"What's your name love?" He asked me.

"It's Maecie. Maecie Williams." I replied. There was a Pause.

"Well darling, that's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He smirked.

"What about you? Your name?" I asked.

"It's Niklaus Michelson. But, beautiful, just call me Klaus." He smiled.

"Well Klaus thanks for the help but next time don't bother. I can handle my boyfriend." I muttered bitterly.

"Boyfriend?" He frowned. I nodded. He bit his lip before teasingly smirking at me. "Sure looked like you were handling things.." he said with sarcasm high in his voice. "Want my advice?" He asked. "Dump that Jack ass. You could do so much better."

"Depends what your definition of better is." I raised my eyebrow.

"Well my definition is..." he trailed off before shifting his stance. "A girl like you should be loved. After all-"He raised his hand his fingertips grazing my cheek. His touch was warm and over welcoming. "Something so beautiful shouldn't be hurt so much."

I took a breath in, not knowing what to say.

"C'mon love. " he said taking my hand. "Lets get you home shall we?" I took one look into his eyes and an instant rush swept over me. I nodded.

"Yeah ok."