6

Damon's P.O.V:

"Here." I said as I opened the door to her cell and set a plate with a sandwich on it down. I closed the door behind me and sat on the chair next to the mattress that she laid in.

Her eyes were puffy and red from crying.

"Listen, we need to talk." I sighed out. She didn't reply.

"Are you going to kill me?" She whispered avoiding my eyes.

"Maybe. Depends how hungry I feel." I chuckled and smirked. Instantly her eyes widened as she shot up and looked at me clearly terrified.

"Relax kid. I'm just kidding." I said raising an eyebrow trying to calm her down.

"So your friend uh Mary? Mabel?" I said confused on her name.

"Maecie?" She corrected me.

I snapped my fingers. "Yeah her! Who is she?"

"That's none of your damn business!" She spat.

I took a deep and frustrated breath in. Through my clenched teeth I said. "Stop making this hard for yourself."

"You must really be a dumb fuck if you think I'd spill everything about my best friend, to the asswhole who just kidnapped me." She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow.

I took a deep breath and studied her. She took the sandwich and bit in.

"Oh and uh-" she said in between chews. "Thanks for the sandwich." She sarcastically said and winked at me.

I couldn't help but chuckle at her. I took a deep breath and then got an idea...

A wonderful brilliant idea that I should have thought of earlier. God knows it would have saved me a lot of time.

"Ok darling. " I sarcastically said. "I'll give you one last chance before I have to bring out the big guns."

"Ok.." She said tilting her head.

"Who is Maecie? And what is she?" I firmly said. She took a pause an gave me a confused look. " listen if I were you I'd play nice."

"What do you mean 'what is she'?" She asked.

"Wait. You don't know?"

"Know what?"

"Where can I find Maecie?" I asked getting frustrated.

"I'm not telling shit bag." She snapped.

"That's it!" I shot up and roughly grabbed her by her neck. I looked her deep in the eyes and compelled her.

"Where can I find her?" I said. Her eyes went wide.

"Her names Maecie Williams. She lives at 2365 Floral lane." She whispered though she tried her best to not tell.

"Thanks babe." I teased and gave her a peck on the cheek. "Now be a good girl and stop giving me all this damn trouble." I said cocking an eyebrow and letting go if her. She fell gagging trying to regain her breath.

Then I turned and left.