s e v e n

Today is Justin's concert, and then we leave Florida. Last night, Justin and I ate pizza and watched the kid movie Turbo. He ended up falling asleep next to me, but when Selena came back she threw a fit becaue he left during her concert. He then went to sleep next to her, leaving me in the bed alone.

He made it clear he was my shoulder to cry on to Selena. He told her he was just giving me sympathy. He didn't think I heard but he isn't a good whisperer. Just hearing him say that broke my heart because I thought he was being my friend. I would love to, but I'm not attending his concert either because Selena told me her plan of surprising Justin on stage. (As if i even cared)

I literally cried after everyone left. It's nice to go around the world with someone you love but not when he doesn't love you back. I'm in need of a new love. Someone who loves me back and someone who doesn't hate me now.

The sound of someone moving, and groaning made me close my journal. Justin was waking up, so I walked out to the balcony, putting my earphones in. I saw him come out minutes later, and lean over the balcony. "Ariana, I saw you in the hall yesterday. I know you heard what I said." he looked at me, messing with his hair.

"What about it Justin? I don't want to talk about it." I turned my music on, then Justin took my earphones out. He looked in my eyes, and I looked down avoiding his eyes.

"Ariana, I only said it so Selena would hop off my - I uhm- leave me alone. Sorry." he chuckled, making me laugh. I knew what he was going to say, but I let him continue. "I care about you and last night you were my friend and you still are."

"Thanks Justin, but I'm not going to interfere with your relationship."  I sighed, and he rubbed my arm. "I'm serious. I don't want to be the cause if you guys break up."

"I love her too much to let us fall apart." My heart pounded as if it was going to fall at the sound of it.

"I love you too, babe." Selena was at the door, and Justin stood up kissing her lips. Stop fucking showing up when you're not wanted. I watched heartbroken, giving a fake smile that they both believed was real. I walked inside, seeing that my journal was under the mattress, then I laid on the bed.

They walked in minutes later, Justin rolling his eyes as he left the hotel room. "What just happened?" I asked.

"I asked him does he like my dancing at my concert, and he said no because he doesn't like me shaking my butt a lot. Then I told him I don't like him doing the OLLG and he told me he wasn't going to stop. It started into an argument and when he gets mad, he leaves and walks around." Selena explained.

"Could you go get him? He does have a little bit of anger issues." Selena begged, and I nod getting up. When I walk out, I hear a scream, so I just followed it. When I did, Justin was signing a girl's phone.

"Justin, Selena's worried."

"Holy fuck, it's Ariana!" the girl screeched, taking me in a suprising hug. I signed her phone as well, and she wanted a picture with the both of us. We took like four selfie's which satisfied her, and then she walked away very happy.

"Selena's worried. She asked me come and calm you down." I said, and he shrugged.

"I'm starting to think I'm just in denial. We argue over the stupidest stuff, and I can't handle it. Ariana, you know how relationships go, what should I do?"

"No. Don't bring me into this. This is between you two." I said, opening the door, to Selena watching the tv. She sighed, and Justin sat next to her. "I'll - I'll be in the lobby somewhere."

I was hoping they didn't start making out on my bed. As soon as I got on the elevator, I realized i left my phone. "Oh damn, my phone." I sighed, and clicked the floor number. When I got to the room, and pushed open the door, my journal was in Selena's hand, as she read aloud. When she heard the door open, she looked up, throwing it.

Completely shocked, I shut the door, I started to run down the hall, tears instantly falling. My tears blurred my vision as I found a wall to fall back on. I curled into a ball, and when I heard his voice, I stood back up. I ran down the stairs, to the lobby, and out the back doors.

Pulling down my sleeves, I rubbed my eyes. It was a bit windy out for a hot day in Florida, but I didn't mind. I continued walking, and then when I got to the beach, I heard Selena laughing from the balcony.

"She is stupid to think that Justin would ever love her back. She should stick with her unfamous boyfriends. I'm still reading the diary, and she's confessed her love and confessed her hatred for me many of times."

I continued crying, and I'm sure Selena heard me. "And I don't even feel horrible."

She laughed, me hearing Justin come on to the balcony. I didn't dare turn around. "Selena what the hell. You seen how protective she was over that journal, why in the hell would you read it?"

"It was sticking out from under her bed. Everyone was itching to know what she wrote in here."

"You didn't have to do that though. You could've read it yourself and not told me. Especially when she's pouring her heart into that about me and you do that. I'm starting to think you like embarrassing people. I'm done with your bullshit Selena, I'm done with you."

My heart pounded in my chest. No Justin. Don't dump her. It's not her fault.

"Justin, it's not my fault she left it in plain sight. Everyone was dying to read it Justin, and you were too."

"Yeah, I was but I wasn't considering invading her privacy,"

"What's going on?" Ryan's voice was echoed. "Is that Ariana?"

"What the hell happened?" Alfredo was next to speak up.

"I broke up with Selena, that's what the hell happened."

>>>>>>

lol