New Kid - 1

Hey guys! Here's another new story for y'all, hope you like it! Yes, it's another Septiplier story. IM SORRY! I LIKE THAT SHIP OKAY? Anyways, I'll stop the rant, and I'll start the story! ENJOYY!!!

{👾👾👾}

"Hi! My name is Se- UGH."

I brought my hand up to my forehead, groaning. With one glance at the mirror, I decided I was definitely not ready for today. Today, I start a new life; new school, new friends (hopefully), and new classes. My name is Sean McLoughlin, and I live with my sister, Chelsea. My mom and dad are back in Ireland, and they decided they were technically over having to deal with their teen twins, so they rushed us out to America.

Chelsea and I were supposed to be twins, but she ended up having golden-blonde hair with deep, blue eyes. I, on the other hand, was born with brown hair and bright, sky-blue eyes. In my old school, I've gotten plenty of compliments from girls passing me in the hallway, which sort of boosted my confidence.

Then, I dyed my hair green.
A bright, fluorescent green.
Not everyone liked it, I can say, honestly. But a few people did, and they ended up being my friends. Hunter, Jaxson, and Noah were always at parties though, and I was always left disappointed when they ended our calls with, "Sorry, Seany-boy! Gotta go take shots!" My opinion on drinking is practically against being Irish. I don't really drink, so I stay away from school dances and parties.

I stole one more glance at my appearance in the mirror, before grabbing my backpack.

"You look fine. You're going to be fine."

I had on a Set It Off t-shirt(cause why not?) and ripped jeans. My converse were slightly used, but I wore them anyways.

Swinging my bag over my shoulder, I smiled warmly at my reflection.

"Time for a new day, Sean."

{👾👾👾}

Sorry it was so short!! I couldn't think💩I also just got back from a school dance, and my head is pounding! Either way, I hope this was a decent first chapter! Tomorrow, 'Seany-boy' will be meetin' some new and pretty hot people😆😆

Bai my lovelies!💖