Amy - 6

Well, I told you. Literally, the chapter is named after her😐😎

ENJOYYYYYYY

{👾👾👾}

"Uh, who is this?"

"Ugh, this is the new kid, isn't it? What is a nerd like you doing playing around on my boyfriend's phone?"

I slowly nodded to myself, realizing who was on the line.

It was Amy.

"Yeah, this is Jack. Mark can't talk right now."

There was a huff from the other side; an angered breath that showed she was clearly aggravated. She's not going to hang up, is she?

"Well, here's one more question: Why is Mark with you?"

Well you aren't going to get the answer, I thought. I wanted to snap right back at her, but that would just cause a problem.

I moved a few strands of hair out of my face, annoyed.

"Project in Biology. We were partnered up by Mrs. S."

There was another puff, but this time it sounded like forced pity. Does she even care about Mark? Cause, I know, he doesn't care about her.

I smiled, remembering yesterday.

"Don't worry Jack. I'll protect you."

I was taken aback by his words. How he's gone through something like this, and how it hurt him. I didn't know he cared so much about me. And, I didn't think I cared this much about him, either. After he was saying how I was faking my accent, how I wasn't really Irish, he snapped my anger and I shot back at him. That, apparently, got him to like me. Does he only like that I could possibly be dangerous?

"Alrighty then! Just let him know there's going to be a party tomorrow night, okay?"

I mumbled a response, something I didn't think about before saying.

"Of course you're invited! 8 pm sharp. Bye!"

Right when she hung up, Mark walked in and immediately frowned.

"Why do you-"

"Amy called. There's a party tomorrow, 8 sharp."

He nodded, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my torso. Laying his chin on my shoulder, he sighed.

"Don't mind her. Were you invited?"

"Yeah, but she wasn't very peachy in the beginning."

Mark furrowed his brow in concern.

"What did she-"

"She asked why 'a nerd like me was playing around on her boyfriend's phone.' Then, she acted all happy, like nothing happened."

He grunted and released me.

"Great. That's what I forgot to do..."

I looked at him and raised a brow. Does he mean break up with Amy?

He seemed to notice my questioning look.

"I was going to call her last night and split."

With that said, he turned me around and hugged me. Heat spread through my cheeks as I rested my hands around his neck. I never even knew that my first two weeks would consist of so much drama!

Mark chuckled, and a smirk crept onto my lips.

"Whatcha laughin' at, Markimoo?"

I pulled away slightly and looked at him; bubbly and happy.

"I don't know. I'm just a giggly bitch."

A laugh forced it's way out, since I've been trying to hold it in, and I burst into a fit of hysterics.

My life has never been brightened like it has been, just by one person.

I'm so glad I moved.

{👾👾👾}

How was that? Good? BAD? It's alright....*cries in a corner*

Okay, so what do y'all think is gonna happen at Amy's party? Who do ya think is gonna be there?

WELL WHY DONTCHA READ THE NEXT CHAPTER AND FIND OUT??👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😂

Hope you like ittttttt

Baiiiii mmmyyyy looovvveeelliiieeessss💖💖💖🌸