Just a joke? - 11

WOOOO I'm doing this instead of homework 😂

ENJOY

{👾👾👾}

I guess it was just a coincidence that I had been heading home, when I caught a glimpse of Sean being hit.

"Sean!"

My voice came out shaky and panicked; who's fist was that? Who was responsible for hurting such a sweet, handsome boy?

Wait...

Did I just call my best friend handsome?!

"Hailey?"

When I ran over, the scene was a puzzle that only took a few seconds to solve.

Mark was clearly congratulating Amy for hurting his sworn enemy, since he was hugging her.

I've always despised Mark Fischbach. For many reasons, actually.

1. He doesn't care about anyone but himself.
2. He clearly could care less about Sean's state, even though I saw him being eerily nice to him..
3. Amy is his top priority; her and parties. Nothing more.

"Amy. Mark. Go, please. You've done enough damage to Sean."

I helped him to his feet, letting him lean against me for support.

"No, Katie-"

"It's Hailey."

"Right. Sorry. Hailey, it was Amy who punched him. And, if you heard what I said earlier-"

"Mark. Edward. Fischbach! Let me go, right now!"

Surprised, the jock immediately broke apart from her; her face was bright red and angry.

Oh no...what is she going to do?

But instead of doing anything hostile, she just walked off.

Oh.

Mark shrugged and turned back to me, taking a step closer.

"Here, let me help-"

"I think you've helped plenty. And why are you being so nice? Where's your gang, Mark?"

Then, I gently rested Sean on a bench and checked behind the trees, searching.

"Where are they hiding?"

Going right up to his face, I put a finger on his chest.

"Where are the cameras?"

H chuckled, retreating to the bench where Sean lay, wincing every time he tried to move his jaw or knee.

"What do you think-"

"H-Hailey, stop."

With Mark's gentle pull and kind motivation, Sean was up on his feet again. I'm guessing his knees still hurt from the collision with the rock he fell on, though.

"Sean-"

"Mark and I are dating, Hailz."

"What?"

He clutched his jaw, probably stinging from talking. But, he continued.

"I'm bi."

"What about Signe?"

"She clearly doesn't care."

Mark's face was surprised, again, and I wondered if he even knew that himself.

"But-"

BING!

I sighed, giving up and pulling out my phone, while Mark turned to Sean and started a silent conversation.

Mom❣️: Hailey, where are you?
HaileyElizz: Don't  worry mom, I was just with Jack.
Mom❣️: Alright
HaileyElizz: I'm coming home rn

Shoving my phone back in my pocket, I glanced at the two boys before turning in the direction of my house.

"I have to go. Bye, Jack."

And with that, I left.

(Mark's POV)

"We're dating again?"

After Hailey stalked off, leaving Sean with a hurt expression, I tried getting his mind off it.

"You're going to hate me.."

I frowned. No...that's not why..

"I said that so she would leave you alone. But other than that-"

"We aren't."

{👾👾👾}

SORRY THAT WAS SO SHORT I HAVE SCHOOL TOMMIRRIW

BAI MY LOVELIESSSSSS❣️😂