Chapter 1

"I can't believe school is almost over." Silver said falling onto the couch. "Neither can I." Dawn said doing her homework. "The prom is next week and we don't have our dresses yet, so that is going to be the main thing we are going to be doing this week." Silver said with her eyes closed. "Do you know where Luna is?" Silver asked looking over the couch.

*Upstairs (Luna)*

Luna wasn't in the greatest mood today. She was sitting on the floor looking at old pictures of her and her mom. Luna had tears in her eyes. Then, there was a knock on the door. She whipped away her tears and cleared her throat. "Come in." Luna looked up and saw Ban walk in. He closed the door behind him. Luna put on a fake smile. But, Ban obviously didn't believe it.

"What's wrong and don't say nothing because I know something is wrong with you." He sat beside Luna on the floor.

"My mom was supposed to be here for my prom, but she's not." Luna gave a short laugh-cry. "And neither is my father, I have no one." Luna got to her feet and whipped away her tears once again. Ban came up and hugged her. Luna couldn't help, but cry in his arms. "It's okay, Angel." Ban hugged her tighter and waited for her to calm down a little. "Look if you don't want to go then I will stay here with you." Luna backed up from him and looked at a photo of her mom and dad.

"No they would kill me if I didn't go. So, I will suck it up and go." Ban walked up to her and took out her hair tie that was holding her hair in a ponytail. "Hey!" Luna looked at him and tried to get her hair tie back. Ban smiled. "You look better with your hair down." Luna blushed and walked back to her dresser to put her picture back on it.

Ban kissed her on her forehead and sat back on the floor. "Oh I have something for you." Luna said while going through her dresser. She pulled out two shirts that said "Taken" and "Taken by me". Luna smiled and gave him the one that said taken. Ban smiled and got up. "What is this for?"

"Will girls at school don't know that you're taken and that makes my upset so, I bought these so they will know now." Luna smiled. Ban walked over to her and gave her the shirt back. "I'm not wearing this."

"What! Why?!" Luna said looking upset.

"It doesn't matter if they don't know, I know that I'm taken and that's all that matters." Ban kissed Luna long and soft.

"Fine, but if that doesn't work then I'm doing it my way." Luna kissed Ban back, but then there was a knock on the door.

"What is it now." Ban said upset. Luna laughed and opened the door.

Silver was standing at the door when she opened the door. "There is someone here to see you and I think you need to come and see it for yourself and I mean like now."

Luna and Ban walked downstairs hand in hand, following Silver. When Luna got downstairs she couldn't believe what she was seeing. This couldn't be real she thought. I wasn't this guy was supposed to be dead. Luna had tears in her eyes. "Dad?!" Luna said still not believing her eyes.

"Hey, pumpkin." He said back.

"DAD!" Luna ran and gave him a giant hug while crying at the same time. "I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!" Her dad gave her a giant hug back.

"I can't either pumpkin, but I really need to talk to your mother. Where is she?" It got really quiet.

"You don't know?" Luna said looking at him closely.

"Know what, remember I was gone for a while."

"Daddy, mommy is dead." Luna looked at the face her father made.

"What!" He shook his head not believing it. Luna's dad looked at everyone that was in his house. "And who are these people? Will I know Silver and Dawn, but who are these two?" He said pointing at Ban and Sabastian.

"Dad this is Ban and that is Sabastian." Luna said pointing to each of them. When she looked at Ban it was her first time seeing him looking nervous. Luna's dad nodded his head and started walking upstairs. "I need to take a shower, I haven't had one in a while." When Luna's dad was all the way upstairs, Luna looked at Silver. "So, you couldn't tell me that my father was standing downstairs?"

"Nope and don't be mad at me I was trying to be helpful."

"No you weren't."

"Yes I was."

"No."

"Yes."

Ban couldn't take it anymore. "Okay now that your dad is here, me and Sabastian or going to go say at his house from now on." Luna looked at him and sighed. "Do you have to go?"

Ban kissed her forehead. "I'm pretty sure your dad is going to kill us if we don't. We'll get our stuff later." Ban walked to the door. Luna grabbed him by the sleeve. Ban turned around. "Please be careful." Ban nodded and waited for Silver to stop making out with Sabastian, so they could go.

*Next Monday, at the dress store (Luna, Silver, and Dawn)*

"I like the blue one." Luna said looking at herself in the mirror. Silver was wearing the same dress, but in a purple one, and Dawn in a red one. (Look at the picture at the top! Ignore the person in pink!)

"Okay are we going to pick these?" Luna asked because she was paying for it. "Yes!" Silver and Dawn said all at once. Luna smiled and waited for them to take the dresses off. "Oh and remember, we can't let the guys see us in our dress until the prom day. UNDERSTAND!?" Luna yelled a little too loud. "And they can't see the dresses either." Luna paid for the dresses and they all walked out in a happy mood. Ready for prom day to come.