Chapter 4

*At Ban and Sabastian's house (Ban, Luna, and Sabastian)*

When Luna and Ban got to the house, Sabastian was already there. "Sup." Sabastian said while sitting in the kitchen on his phone. Ban nodded his head and walked upstairs with Luna trailing behind him. "You haven't talked since we left PP are you okay?" Ban said as he sat on the bed. "I'm fine." Luna said and sat on the floor. Ban took his jacket off and his shoes, then put them in the closet. His room was surprisingly clean for a boy's room. He took his shirt off and lied back on the bed.

"You are not okay and I know you aren't, but I'm going to let you think to yourself for a while and then we'll talk." Ban got up and put his hand on the doorknob before saying. "Until then I'll be downstairs." Luna grabbed his arm before he could go. "No stay, please." Ban pulled her up by her arm and kissed her on the forehead. He went to the bed and layed down with Luna in his arms.

Before they could say something Luna's life flashed before her eyes, or that's what she thought. She wasn't with Ban anymore, she was someplace else. There was the girl with pink hair from the night of the fight. She hands were bleeding and she eyes were so red. "Their coming" She said and fell to the floor. "Who's coming-" But, before she could finish she was back in Ban's room gasping for air.

"Luna!" Ban was yelling. Luna just noticed why she was gasping for air. When she was in her vision, she wasn't breathing. "Luna, please say something." Luna sighed. "I'm fine." Ban sighed in relief. He pulled Luna into a hug and kissed her forehead. "I think I saw something." Luna said and Ban gave her a concerned look. "And that was?"

"I don't really know."

"Um, okay."

Luna got up and walked to the door I'm going to go get some water, want to come." Ban smiled and got up. "Fine, but then we come back here." Luna smiled and nodded her head.

*Downstairs*

"Sup." Silver said while sitting on the couch with Sabastian, Dawn, and Zero. "Hi." Luna said getting a bottle of water out of the fridge. Luna looked at Zero and then at Ban. She could see clearly that Ban didn't Like Zero and Zero didn't like Ban. Luna took Ban's hand and squeezed it softly. "Well we are going to go watch a movie upstairs, see you guys later." Luna pulled Ban with her, but he wasn't moving.

"You need to leave." Ban said to Zero. "No I'm a guest to Dawn." Zero gave a smile and turned around on the couch. "Why can't he stay Ban?" Dawn asked looking at Luna confused. "Either he leaves or I leave." Ban whispered in Luna's ear. Luna sighed. "We are going to go upstairs and watch a movie." Luna said again and grabbed Ban a little harder.

*Upstairs*

"What was that all about?" Luna said letting go of Ban's hand. He moved to the bed and sat down. "Answer me!" Luna yelled a little louder than needed. Ban had anger in his eyes. "You think I don't know!" Ban yelled. "He was your hellhound and NOW HE'S A PERSON!" Luna blushed she didn't want to believe it, but she knew it was true. "And you didn't even tell me that you knew!" Ban's red eyes looked like they were glowing in the dark.

"I didn't think it was real! So I didn't tell you!" Luna yelled back. "I'm seeing things so WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD I TELL YOU!" Ban looked at Luna anger no longer there. "What did you just say?"

"Nothing." Luna tried to walk to the door, but Ban grabbed her. "You're seeing things, is that why you weren't breathing and your eyes turned white?" Luna looked at him and sighed. "I don't know it was the first time that ever happened to me." Ban nodded his head and moved a little closer to Luna. "Why aren't you telling me these things?"

"Because if I told you, you might think I'm crazy." Ban laughed and hugged her tight. "I already think you're crazy, but it doesn't matter what I think all that matters is that you need to know that you can trust me." Luna nodded and heard a knock at the door. Ban pulled away and opened it. Dawn was there and she was holding Snuggles. "Snuggles!" Luna yelled and took him from Dawn's arms. Snuggles was happy to see Luna too, he tail was wagging so hard that his body was shaking. Dawn looked at Luna and smiled. "Is it okay if I sleepover here for the night?" Luna looked at Ban with a smiled. Ban sighed. "Fine, but you guys are sleeping downstairs." Luna laughed and then got serious. "What do you mean "We" you are coming with us." Ban sighed again, but didn't refuse.

Then it happened again. Luna wasn't in Ban's room anymore and Snuggles wasn't in her arm either.

The girl with pink hair was there again, but this time she looked healthier than before. "I need you to listen to me. I don't have much time. It takes me forever to get into your head."

"Wait." Luna and looking confused. "You're real?"

"Yes. I'm Gabby. I have a crystal like you and you're the only one that can see the future, but that power hasn't come to you yet. Anyway, Zero and Dawn are the only two that can combine their powers and you need to tell them that. This war is going to be hard and we need as much strength as we can get."

And then she was gone. Luna was back in the bedroom gasping for air. "What's wrong with her!" Dawn was screaming and Snuggles was barking. "Let her breathe!" Ban yelled at Dawn who was crying salty tears on Luna's face. "Ew your tears taste so salty. Get off!" Luna yelled. Dawn laughed and cried, just really happy to see that Luna was living. Luna got up and Ban looked at her concerned. Luna shock her head telling him silently that she didn't want to talk about it right now.

"What happened?" Dawn asked looking at Luna. Luna shock her head and bent down to pick Snuggles up. "I'll explain later but right now I need to be alone." They all left and the only two that was left was Luna and Snuggles.