Chapter 5

Luna was up in Ban's room still thinking about how she was going to tell them about the vision. There was a knock on the door. A head popped through and she saw that it was Ban. "Well you tell me now?" Luna looked at him and sighed. "Give me time." Ban gave her a look and that look meant he wasn't happy. "It's like you want to keep this from me, are you keeping secrets now. Because it you are I'll just-" Luna cut him off and got to her feet.

"Don't you dare talk about secrets, WHEN YOU WON'T TELL ME YOURS!" Ban flinched with hurt in his eyes. "I HATE yelling at you, but you have left me no choice saying that IM KEEPING SECRETS! YOU MUST HAVE LOSE YOU GOD DAMN MIND!" Luna was shaking with anger. Luna calmed down and started walking to the door. "I knew it you wouldn't change even if you tried. Maybe getting some space is a good idea right now." Luna looked at Ban and he pulled her into a hug. "I will keep fighting for you until you come back." He whispered in her ear. She pulled away. "And I will keep getting further away if you don't change."

Luna walked downstairs and everyone was looking at her. She blushed and slept on the floor for the night with the other girls.

*Next morning*

Everyone was at school going their separate ways. Luna went to the office to get her new cheerleading outfit. "Hey, Luna?" Someone said as she was walking out the office door. "Yea?"

"Do you think you can show Nick around I have to go to the gym with another student?" Lucy said. She was the office helper with the new kids. Luna looked at him and almost melted right then and there.

(Look at the picture!!!!!)

	He smiled at her and she blushed

He smiled at her and she blushed. "Sure thing."

Walking around the school was easy, but talking to a guy that hot was going to be a little hard. Luna flinched when she heard him speak. "So you're a cheerleader?"

"I was, but I quit and they needed me again so I'm back." Luna said while looking at her new outfit. "And why did you quit." Luna could feel his eyes on her.

"Long story." He laughed a little and stopped in the middle of the hall. Luna turned around and stopped in front of him. His front was just as good as his back, she thought. She blushed and he saw. He smiled and asked his question. "So I'm guessing a hottie like you has a boyfriend?" Luna blushed even harder she didn't know what to say, so she just went with the truth. "Not anymore we broke up yesterday." He smiled. "So I guess today is my lucky day."

"And why do you say that."

"Well because now you're single and ready to mingle...right?" Luna laughed and started walking. "Sure, but I have to show you the gym and let you meet the gym teacher, then we are done here." He sighed and did a pouty face. Luna laughed and walked to the gym with him trailing behind her.

When they got there everyone was in the locker room still changing. Thank the lord, she thought. Because this was Ban's first period class. While she was letting Nick the the gym teacher talk, she was hoping they would hurry up so she could leave before anyone she knew came out. Obviously the number one person on her list was Ban. But, thanks to her luck he walked out just in time. She tried not to look his way and it was working, well a little bit. She could still see his shocked face of the corner of her eye. She held onto her cheer outfit a little harder and got lost in thought.