They are so imature

Sages P.O.V

(Dream)

Honey you're gonna stay here with grandma while me and your father go on a business trip" my mom said while my grandma was sitting in the couch fast asleep. "Yeah she's gonna watch me real good ,how long will you guys be gone?"I ask my mom. "Only a month we will be in Hawaii" my mom said while stepping outta the door . She's gone she just left I could've came but I have stupid school and havnt seen grandma Suzie in a year and let's be honest she's getting a little old . "Oh hunny I forgot to say bye , bye Sage love u ta ta I'll see you soon " my mom said while blowing me a kiss."bye m-"I tried saying but I was cut off by the door slamming. I quickly ran to the window and watched as they drove off .

Harry's P.O.V

"NO DONT LEAVE"

"GRANDMA THEY CANT LEAVE ME"

I shot out of bed once I heard these screams they belonged to Sage . I quickly ran out of my room and ran into sages room or I thought I was doing that until I banged into the closed door and fell to the floor. "Shit" I mumbled under my breath , I got up opened the door and ran into her room . She was tossing and turning and was also mumbling stuff in her sleep . I sat down beside Sage and gently shook her . "Sage wake up you had a nightmare"I said while shaking her ."Sage wake up " I said a little louder and shook Hera little harder. She shot up and punched my eye and kicked my balls ."Holy fuck Sage what the hell was that for" I said in a half screaming half normal voice . I think she could sense the rage in my voice and she flinched."Don't fucking wake me up like that and I won't beat you up , did I forget to mention the orphanage used to have wrestling matches every Friday bad mrs . Whatever the hell her name is used to make everybody fight it was either fight or get beat by her . We also used to have to fight over food it was first come first serve , if you wanted to eat you'd have to fight" Sage said in a apologetic tone, I can't blame get she's had a rough past.

Sages P.O.V

I can't believe I just told him about my past . When I'm tired I get giggly or I will spill the beans about my old life. All of a sudden I see 4 boys burst through the door .

"WHO GOT MURDERED"asked Liam holding a pillow about to hit somebody

"WHERE IS THE PUNK WHO BROKE IN"asked Zayn clutching a tv remote for dear life holding it above his head about to throw it at someone .

"WHO ATE NIALLS CUPCAKE"Louis asked yelling holding a picture of him and a girl.

"WHY IS HARRY ON THE FLOOR" Nialk asked, finally someone with a logical question but holding the strangest object if them all , a cookie .

"First nobody got murdered Liam" I said in a duh tone

"Nobody broke in either" I said giving Zayn a WTF look.

"Nobody ate NIALLS cupcake we'll at least I didn't and why would you panic over NIALLS cupcake being eaten." I asked "oh once Zayn ate Nialls cupcake and Niall put molasses in Zayn's hair products " Louis said shooting Niall a look but Niall just flashed a huge grin.

"Oh and thank you for your logical question Niall Harry tried waking me up but he shook me and gave me a driving heart attack and I didn't notice it was him so I punched his eye and kicked his balls " I said flatly . " and WTF how would you guys save me if someone was in my room trying to hurt me with those objects?" I asked plainly confused . " we grabbed the closest thing to our beds" they all yelled in unison . "Woah creepy " I said staring at them .

Niall's P.O.V

That was awkward . We all grabbed the strangest things , oh yeah about that I'm still holding the cookie. I shoved the cookie in my mouth ." Oh um guys once I wake up and it's the morning I can't fall asleep again so can we do something"? Sage asked twirling her fingers. Wow she is kinda shy . "OH I KNOW WHAT TO DO ITS 5AM AND I KNOW WHO WOULD BE AWAKE .....THE GIRLS " Louis screamed oh that boy can get so excited when he gets to see el ."Great plan Lou let's call the girls and it will be a blast"Zayn talked/yelled as he high fives Lou ,he is head over heels for Perrie. "Um guys who the fuck are the girls"? Sage asked witha confused tone bad a confused expression on her face . The girls are Perrie,Eleanor, and Danielle also know as the girlfriends of Zayn,Louis,and Liam " I answered for the boys . "Oh okay it'll be nice to have some girls around" Sage mumbled . (A/N sorry I know payzer is done but I wanted dani in this fanfic) .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it ???? Remember

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

ILY GUYS 💘💘💘

~Lauren XOXO