The Unspeakable

Sages P.O.V

I dropped the knife and fell to the ground. '' im so sorry red is evil she hates me shes ruining my life she wants me dead she said its the only way to get rid of her and she yells at me all the time and tells me that i have to do bad things and be a criminal,i can't escape her shes inside my head and fucks with my brain all the time'' i said as niall hugged me. ''Its okay Sage well get rid of red don't worry'''GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY MIND IM BEING DRIV3N INSANE"i yelled holding my head." CAN WE DISOWN THIS CRAZY BITCH PLEASE" Harry screamed. "KILL THAT BITCH SAGE ILL RUIN YOU IF YOU DONT KILL HARRY" Red screamed. "HARRY I FUCKING HATE YOU"I screamed while picking up the knife and throwing it right beside his ear so it hit the wall close to him. "Next time that'll be in your head" I said while running away . I ran and ran out of the hospital and it was all a blur so I went to my secret hide out. Its a secret passage in a library. I keep heroin and ecstasy in there. I ran to my passage and grab one of my syringes filled with heroin and I sit it into my arm. I kept repeating until finally the world went black.
Liam's P.O.V
We all ran after sage even Harry. She ran into a library and we spent a long time trying to find her until we came upon a secret passage. We went in and say empty syringes everywhere and say with bloodshot eyes knocked out on the floor. Louis whipped out his phone "hey I need an ambulance stat my daughter overdosed on heroin and ecstasy and we need help" he said in a panicked voice.