The trip to the mall

Perrie's P.O.V

I'm a little heart broken that Sage does this to herself but I know that the boys will help her . I'm pretty excited that we are going to the mall I hope she will let us buy her some or clothes because hers look a little tired out . Wait there is 9 of us how are we supposed to fit in the car. " Perrie we are taking 2 cars unless you want us to get arrested " Harry said in a duh tone . " did I say that out loud" I asked . " Yup everything you just thought you said out loud and first of all I will allow you to buy me clothes but the only things I'll wear are T-shirts , skinny jeans and converse and if you're lucky I might buy 1 pair of shorts " Sage said . Than all the boys started laughing. " what's so funny" I asked . " You're expression when Sage said what she wears " Zayn said in between laughs . " come on Sage how about dresses ,skirts ,crop tops and high heels " Eleanor said in an encouraging tone . " Okay dude I trip over my own feet what makes you think I can walk in high heels " Sage said to Perrie. "You're right you do trip over your own feet and me and the lads prefer to not have to take her to the hospital every day " Niall said . " okay let's go" Liam said . " it's all the girls in one car and us lads in the next" Harry said .

Sages P.O.V

The whole car rude the girls were trying to get my to consider all those girly clothes and shoes." Okay guys not happening" I said hopping out of the car . " Ugh paparazzi" I said as we walked to the mall. They kept shouting questions at me . " hey Sage any scoop on the boys career " said a random dude . " Sage just ignore them " Louis said wow where did he come from . " How is living with the boys " said another . They kept bombarding me with questions . " Sage you are just a charity case for popularity" shouted a lady . Ok that is the last straw . " SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I COME OVER AND KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO YOU " I yelled as I kept walking until I heard her say " well it's true " . I turned around walked over punched her square in the face and tackled her to the floor and keep punching her until I felt someone restrain my arms and pull me inside the mall." Sage calm down " Danielle said . " No she's a frickin bitch " I said through my gritted teeth . " all the boys came and hugged me , the girls were gonna until they remembered what I did to dani . " Perrie, Dani , El you guys can hug me . They came and hugged me . " what got you so mad anyway" Niall asked as every one let go of me. " She called me a charity case " the boys all looked at me with sorrowful eyes , they feel bad for me about what she said . " Sage that's not true we got you because we wanted a daughter and when we saw you we knew it was you we had to adopt " Louis said . " Okay off to get my piercings let's got to Ardene " I said running in the direction of Ardene , we stepped into the store and looked around until I found a lady who works there . " hi I would like a nose piercing" I said . " sure sit down we have diamond studs and gold hoops what would you like " asked the lady showing me both . " Diamond stud please " i said and I sat down . " k this souldnt hurt " she said as she pierced me nose I payed and we left . " Next stop GARAGE " Perrie half yelled." No all they sell is crop stops and high waisted shirts and frilly girly stuff it's revolting " I said gagging . " aww that's my girl " Zayn said hugging me . Perrie , El and dani dragged me into GARAGE and picked a whole bunch of clothes for me to try on one problem I can where these they are short sleeves . I ran over to Liam . " I can't wear these things they are short sleeves my scars will show " I whispered in Liam's ear , I pulled away and his expression went blank. " come on try these on Eleanor said pulling me into a change room I put on a crop top that was black and lacey and skinny jeans that were black but I couldn't Bring myself to come out of the change room . After 5 minutes I knew I needed somebody . " Niall can you come in and yes I am dressed " I said because I knew they would think it awkward if I wasn't . I opened the change room and let him in . " Niall I can't I have scars they will show " I whispered . " don't worry the girls know and so do we we won't say anything here put your bracelets on " he said handing me the 20 bracelets I brought with me . "That only covers 1/4 of them " I whisper in a duh tone pointing at the rest. " it's okay just go out it'll be fine" he said encouragingly . He walks out first than I do . " wow it looks great" Dani says . " Fantastic" Perrie says . " Extraordinary" Eleanor says . " NO " screamed all the boys . " why not " I ask knowing exactly what they are gonna say . "It shows your too much skin" Liam says . " Agreed " the 4 others say ." We are not letting our sister/daughter walk around like that " Harry said . " too bad I'm getting it" I say . We buy more out fits than they buy me dresses , even though I specifically said no.Im back in my regular clothes and we are paying for my clothes from garage . I forgot to put my sweater on and my bracelets are bugging me so I took them off . " Looks like someone is an emo attention whore " said the cashier as she looked at my scars . I quickly ran out of the store and went into a store I knew they wouldn't look for me at PINK . I say down in the middle of a clothing circular rack and started crying .