Nakamoto

"My Yuta," I bit my lip. I don't think that he wanted my to hear that last part but I did. It also wasn't helping that I could hear the mummers around the cafeteria as I could tell people were watching us.

"What's going on with them?" I could hear some girl ask. "Are they like together?" Why are people worries its not like it effects them in anyway. "I hope not at least for Sicheng's sake." I flinched at that voice.

The bell soon rang signaling it was the end of school. I stood up, hand still secure in Win's I grab my plate and he did the same. We both threw them away as we made our way through the busy hallway.

"Hey Yuta?" I glanced over at the shy boy next to me. "Yes?" He didn't say anything for a whole minute. "A-Are you busy at all this weekend?" His cheeks were a light pink color. I squeezed his hand softly. "No why?" I could already guess why but I wanted him to say it.

"Umm, maybe you could..." I couldn't catch the last bit of it since he was mumbling. "What?" I swear his cheeks turned even redder. "D-Do you want to hang out?" A small smile tugged its way onto my lips. "I have a few things to do this weekend but we can hang out if you want to."

I glanced over at him to see that he was moving his hair in front of his eyes an obvious blush on his face. "Okay." I chuckled quietly. "Why are you so shy around me?" I looked down at our hands. "Maybe because you're really cute." I stopped walking and stepped in front of him.

Tilting my head to the side I stared at the petite boy infront of me. "You think I'm cute?" Win looked at me innocently, "Hypothetically speaking yes." Wow, I didn't think that he would admit it. I could feel my heart speed up.

Then, I remember why I haven't been seeing anyone. I remembered the certain things I had to do this weekend. My smile faltered, "You shouldn't." I didn't stay to hear his response as I walked ahead of him and out of the school building.