Sicheng☁

I was a bit nervous. I had never really had been over someone else's house and I had no idea how to act.

We pulled up to this lovely medium sized house. The outside was a pretty peach color. You could tell that the house wasn't necessarily new but it wasn't old either.

"Are you okay?" I looked at Yuta and smiled. "Yeah I'm okay." He nodded before opening up his door and stepping out. I opened my side of the door and got out as well.

Glancing at Yuta I could see that he looked a bit nervous as well. We walked up to his front door and I waited until he got his keys out and unlocked it.

The inside of his house was nice. The walls were painted a peach color while the floors were wooden. The place smelled like roses and cinnamon.

I followed Yuta has he walked into the living room. He sat down on the couch. I continued to stand up. Suddenly, I felt him grab my hand. I looked down at him and he had this unreadable expression.

"You can sit down." He gently pulled me down so that I was sitting beside him. I started smiling. His hand was so big in mine but it made me feel safe.

"Tell me a few things about yourself." I glanced at him. He seemed a bit taken aback but smiled anyway. "Well, I stay here with my father. I don't have any siblings so I usually hang out with my friend Johnny."

I nodded, "My favorite color is blue and I really like singing." I grinned. I didn't know that he could sing... "What about you?" I sighed. "Um, my favorite color is pink, I really love dancing and I would say that I have a lot of kids that I consider siblings."

I looked down. I didn't know how he would react to that or if he understood what I was hinting at. "Do you mean they aren't your real siblings but you consider them to be?" I looked up at him and nodded.

He continued to look at me before I could see a look of understanding. "That's nice, are you the oldest?" He didn't seem that freaked out so I said yes.

"That's really cool Win." I could feel myself getting flustered. I wanted to look away from him but I know that he wouldn't like that. "So how long have you been dancing?"

I rested my head on the couch and scooted closer to him. "Well I would say I've been dancing for about 8 years now." I smiled remembering all of the awards and dances that I've won.

Yuta smiled softly. "What is it about dance that you love so much?" I tilted my head. "I love how free it makes me feel. I can express how ever I'm feeling in different ways when dancing. It's like my comfort zone."

I felt him entwine our hands together. I looked down at our fingers and couldn't help but to feel a bit sad. Although I really like Yuta I have no idea how he feels about me, I don't just want to throw myself out there.

He placed his finger underneath my chin. "What are you thinking about?" He asked quietly. My eyes widened for a second. Should I tell him?

Deciding to just tell him I closed my eyes. "I was thinking about us... about you." I opened my eyes at the second part. He didn't look shocked at all or even mad. He was quite for awhile and I had no idea what he was thinking.

"Win-" I cut him off. "I really like you, I like the way you hold my hand, I like the way you always can tell if something is wrong with me. I like the way that you look after me and make sure that I've eaten and.. I just really like you."

I looked down at my hands. My heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest.

"Win, I think about you too." At that I looked up at him. "Do you not know how crazy you make me feel? Whenever you're around I can't think straight. I'm always wondering how you're doing and if your okay. I hate it whenever you look away from me because I love the way you look at me."

I could feel a grin spreading on to my face. "Every time you touch me I feel goosebumps, and all I want to do is have you closer." He started leaning forward.

I couldn't think straight the only thing I was focusing on was his voice and his lips. He was leaning forward and I stayed still, eyes flickering every now and again to his lips.

"I want to feel your lips against mine." He stopped when he was only a few centimeters away from me. I lifted my hands so that I could place them on his cheeks. "Nakamoto," I bit my lip.

I moved closer my so that my lips were hovering over his. "Then kiss me."

He didn't hesitate and pressed his lips against mine.