Sicheng☁

I woke up to Yugyeom gently shaking me. I yawned, "What's wrong, Yugs?" He started to rub his tummy. "I'm hungry," I sat up and ruffled his hair. "What time is it?" He shrugged before heading out my room.

I rubbed my eyes and grabbed my phone that was sitting in the table next to my bed. 7:00am. I quickly grabbed a few clothes out of my closet. I didn't feel like dressing up so I decided on a baby pink sweater and pink pants to match.

I quickly took a shower and changed into the outfit. Since it was 7 in the morning I knew that mom wasn't going to be home since she worked.

I checked the kids room to see that they weren't there. I frowned and walked into the living room. There I found the boys sitting on the couch watching Pokemon.

"Are you all hungry?" Without turning their heads aways the sleepily nodded. "Okay would you guys like pancakes and eggs?" When I said pancakes they quickly looked at me with a smile in their faces.

"Yes!" I giggled and walked to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and pulled out a cartoon of eggs, onions, green peppers and cheese. Then I grabbed the box of pancake mix and a pan.

When I was finally done cooking it was already 7:40. "Okay kids the food is ready!" They came running into the kitchen and I helped them reach the chairs so they could sit.

I made sure that their food was cut up so it was easy for them to eat.

"Okay guys after your done eating let's get you cleaned up and ready for school." A few minutes later they we're finished and I cleaned up the dishes.

Since the boys were fully capable of taking a shower by themselves, I started to pack their lunches.

"Sicheng we're ready!" I walked over to the kids and fixed their hair. "Okay I have your lunches so let's get you all to school."

I grabbed the keys that were waiting on the counter and opened the door for the little ones.

"Hyung, do we have to go to school?" Jungkook asked pouting. I made sure that all of the boys were in their seatbelts. "Yes you do, so that you can grow up and be super smart." Jungkook was still pouting.

"It's okay Kookie, I'll be there so it won't be bad," Taehyung gave Jungkook a peck on his cheek causing him to blush.

I smiled and buckled my seatbelt in before turning on the car and making my way down the road.